🍋🍋its been to long🍋🍋

I fell asleep in Natsu's arms and woke up to him gone. I frown and look around the room. I hear the shower running and relax. I need a shower myself come to think of it. I think I'll join him. I quickly strip and enter the bathroom and draw back the shower curtain causing him to jump.

"Y/N you scared me! I thought you were still asleep." He says with his hand over his chest.

"I was but I woke up because you weren't there. Now scoot and let me in. I haven't had a shower in over a year!" I giggle and get in with him.

He lets me have the water and I close my eyes and moan at the feeling of the warm water rushing over my skin. I turn around and let the water flow through my hair and run my hands over my head.

"Man this feels good." I say happily

"Yeah. It does." Natsu sighs and grabs a bottle of soap. He squirts some in his hand and rubs his hands together and starts rubbing me.

"What are you doing?" I ask curiously

"Washing you."

"No wash cloth?"

"You didn't grab one either."

"Meh. Oh well." I shrug and allow him to wash me. The feeling of his hands on my body made me tingle. He's so gentle yet so firm. "Going to wash my hair to?" I ask pleadingly and lean my head back in him.

"Sure why not?" He says sounding a bit annoyed

"Yay." I smile and lean my head back. "Nothing feels better than someone else washing your hair."

"Then you need to return the favor some day." Natsu says with a smile

"I will."

"You better." He chuckles

"Is that a threat?"

"Maybe."

"Maybe? Don't maybe me. Is it?"

"Yes."

"Oh you are bold." I smirk at him and he laughs

"Ok. Now rinse and lets get out." He says

"You washed to?" I ask

"Yeah I'm good."

"Alright." I shrug and rinse myself off and step out of the shower.

I grab a towel and walk into the room. Lucky for me we had a spare towel in there. I look in the mirror and examine myself for the first time since I've woken up. I look the same but a little older and a little skinnier. I shrug and turn around to face Natsu who was behind me and I loose my balance. Natsu catches me but I end up falling on top of him.

"Falling for me again are you?" He smirks

"I'll always fall for you pinky." I tease and mess with his wet pink hair.

I try to get up but I feel a little weak. I manage to muster my strength together and push myself up and off of him only to loose my towel. I gasp and grab it but lose my balance and fall again right back in Natsu.

"Well then. Guess I'm meant to be on top of you tonight. But they say third times the charm." I get up again and stand wobbly I take a step and collapse yet again. "Yep. Your my bed tonight. Good night." I lay down on him and pretend to sleep.

"Like your going to sleep naked on top of me." He says insulted and picks me up and lays me on the bed. His towel then falls and he stands there and smiles and rubs the back of his neck. "Guess our towels don't like us tonight." He chuckles.