Friends and enemies

Gray's POV
I wake up from a surprisingly good nights sleep. I get out of bed and decide to see if Natsu is awake.

I go and knock on his door but there's no answer. I knock again and nothing. I decide to slowly open the door and peek in just to make sure he's ok. I look into his room and see him and Y/N sleeping together in the bed. They both had relaxed and comfortable expressions on their faces. They were cuddled up together in the spooning position. Natsu held her close and Y/N had a small smile in her face.

They both looked so happy together. I smile softly and close the door. I'm happy Natsu found someone that makes him happy. I've never ever seen him look so relaxed and happy before. I'm used to seeing him cower in fear at something or just look like a badass when driving. There was no in between before and now there is.

I go to the kitchen and grab a pen and paper and write a note saying I went to my house to take care of some things and to come get me when they were ready. I leave the note on the table and go to the front door and open it. Grab Natsu's keys off the counter and remove his house key I make sure to lock the door securely and slide the key under the door and back into the house. I make my way across the street to my place and take out my keys and enter my house. It's a mess from moving.

"Let's get started." I say out loud to myself.

Natsu's POV
I open my eyes to find myself holding Y/N really close to me. I smile and hug her gently. I raise my head and look at her face to see a small smile grace her lips.

"You make me so happy." I whisper and gently kiss the back of her neck

"You make me happy to Natsu." I hear her reply.

I shouldn't be surprised she's awake. She always wakes up early and usually before I do.

"Good morning." We say at the same time and laugh at each other.

"I'm going to see if Gray is awake." I kiss Y/N and hop out of bed. I look and see her pout and I roll my eyes and chuckle

"Meanie." I hear her say as I walk out the door causing me to chuckle again.

I knock on Grays door and got no response so I open it only to see a empty bed. He's not in the bathroom so I check the kitchen. I see the note on the table and read it.

"Typical Gray. Impatient as always." I say out loud and look at the front door. I notice it's locked and look at the floor and see my key laying by the door. I pick it up and put it back on my key ring with the other keys and go back to the bedroom.

"Gray left. He said to come get him when we are ready." I say as I walk in. I see Y/N getting dressed but quickly look away and head to the closet to get my clothes.

"Ok, but why'd he leave and not wait for us or even wake us up?" She asks.

"I don't know. Gray has never been a very patient person so I wouldn't take it to heart." I reply as I get dressed in the closet. It's a walk in closet but isn't huge.

"Alright I'm ready. How about you?" She asks

"Yeah I'm ready. Let's go."

We walk out of the room and out the front door and lock the door behind us. We walk to Grays house and knock on the door. He opens it pretty quick and welcomes us.

Your POV
"Welcome to the box jungle!" He jokes and gestures to all the boxes that littler the house. I giggle and Natsu just has a 'whatever' expression on his face.

"Come on dude let's go get your furniture." Natsu says and walks away

"I don't have any furniture." Gray retorts