Super Sonic

I wake up to see Natsu asleep in front of me. Mere inches from my face. I feel his arm draped over my waist. He's so cute when he's sleeping. I hope he doesn't mind me doing this.

I kiss his forehead.

His eyes shoot open and grow big as dinner plates. He blushes and tries to back up but I grab him so he doesn't fall of the bed.

"Calm down Natsu. It's ok. You just slept here. Nothing more." I say as calmly and reassuringly as I can. I watch his facial expressions as he looks around the room. He sees us both fully clothed in what we had on yesterday because we never bothered to change and he sees the calm look on my face.

He takes a few deep breaths and relaxes. I let him go and he gets up.

"I'm sorry I-I freaked out." He says "I j-just wasn't expecting i-it."

"It's ok Natsu. I would of freaked out to if I was in your shoes." I giggle "but I did ask you last night if I could still sleep in my bed and you said I could. I'm guessing you were to sleepy to understand."

Natsu's eyes grow wide and he sighs.

"On the plus side your rather comfortable to cuddle with." I admit and blush and watch Natsu blush to. "Your also very trust worthy. That's why I didn't mind you staying the night. Because I knew I could trust you." I smile and Natsu is still blushing.

"Your so cute!" I squeak and get out of bed "oh. Sorry if the kiss scared you by the way. It's just you looked so cute sleeping I couldn't resist." I say in a happy tone and gather my shower stuff. I see natsu blush a dark shade of red. "I'm going to take a shower. Do you need to use the restroom?" Natsu nods his head and I motion for him to go ahead.

I gather my clothes while he's in there and head in when he comes out. "I won't be long. Please make yourself at home." I tell Natsu and close the bathroom door.

Natsu's POV
Did I really spend the whole night sleeping in the same bed with Y/N? I was shocked beyond belief to wake up and feel my arm resting on her and above all to feel her kiss me. She kissed my forehead but still! I felt her soft lips pressed on my skin and I absolutely loved it! I'm just not used to it so it surprised me, especially considering I was fast asleep.

She seemed so calm about everything to. She said she trusts me and I'm comfortable to sleep with. I wonder if she will let me stay again. Would that be creepy to ask? Probably so. I don't know what to do. The more time I spend with her the more confidence I have. I love the feeling and I feel like I love her.

No. It's to soon. Way to soon to say that. Last night when she laid her head on my shoulder I felt so surprised I couldn't react until I felt her move. I put my arm on her shoulders to stop her because I didn't want her to go. I love her being near me.

"Natsu. Hey Natsu!" I see her waving a hand in front of me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"I asked if you were ready to go. I know you probably want to get home and change. Right?"

"Oh. Y-yeah. I do."

"Can you drop me off at work please and maybe we can try our date again today after work?"

She's so cute when she's asking me for something. I smile and nod. And she hugs me. She's hugging me. I wrap my arms around her and hug her back tightly. I don't want to let her go. But I have to.

"Let's go." I tell her as I reluctantly break the hug. She nods and follows me out to my car.

Your POV
When I hugged Natsu I didn't expect him to hug me back with any kind of force or emotion. But he did. It seemed like he didn't want to let me go either and I'll admit, I didn't want him to.