Chapter 28

January 25th, 2015, 6:15 AM

[Charles' POV]

I had been up for an hour and I was already ready. I was getting bored of waiting for Alli to wake up. I was so excited to GO FOR MY FIRST DRIVE IN THREE YEARS! I was so fucking exited I could barely contain myself. Finally I just woke Alli up by screaming "ALLI TRIPPY WAKE THE FUCK UP BECAUSE I'M GOING TO DRIVE TODAY YEAH WOOHOO!" She screamed back at me "CHARLES TRIPPY DON'T FUCKING CURSE IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!" We both burst out laughing and then Alli got ready and got Angela, Quentin and Mira ready. FINALLY they were all ready and we could go for my drive! Alli strapped the triplets into their car seats and I got into the passenger seat and Alli got into the drivers seat and then we laughed and switched again. I buckled my seatbelt and slowly bracket out of the driveway and onto the road. Alli turned the camera on and aimed it at me. My hands were shaking but I drove the car slowly but smoothly down the road. I began to cry tears of joy, smiling widely. This really meant I had beaten cancer. Just a simple little thing like going to get coffee and cookies in a CAR and driving on the highway and laughing and smiling and crying my eyes out because I did it. I beat cancer and now I could live my life with my beautiful wife, my amazing kids, my two crazy dogs, my insane cat, and no tumor, no seizures, no ingesting poison, no hospital visits, no surgeries, and best of all - my life in front of me - ready to be lived, and enjoyed - cancer free.