Chapter 17

August 26th, 2014, 10:12 AM

[Alli's POV]

I woke up to find Charles with his head and hands on my gigantic belly, intently trying to feel them kick or something. "Off Char!" I exclaimed. He quickly got off my stomach and laid back down. We got ready and went to go buy furniture for the babies rooms. We got back and began to set up the rooms. Baby girl Trippy's room was painted purple with dark wood furniture and white accents. Baby boy Trippy's room was painted indigo with light wood furniture and cream accents. I was sitting on the couch with Zoey and Chico, Marley was off being the bitch she was, when I felt them kick. I looked down at my stomach to see it moving with the kicks. "CHARLES!" I shouted. He came in holding the brushing blade and covered in Marley fur. "They're kicking and you can see!" I exclaimed. Charles got the camera and filmed my moving belly. We went on YouTube and saw that we were at 1,999,989 subscribers. Charles quickly turned on the camera. "Holy fucking shit...let me refresh." Charles said, staring at the screen. He pressed refresh and the number went to 1,999, 892. "Is this seriously fucking happening?" I asked, refreshing again. The number went to 1,999,996. "No way, no way, no way this is crap no way!" Charles said giddily, refreshing once more. It became 1,999,998. Knowing that with one more refresh, we would have two million subscribers, I said, "Let's press it together." Charles set down the camera and put his hand on mine. We slowly pressed the refresh button and the number of subscribers that the CTFxC channel had became...