Chapter 13

June 10th, 2014

[Alli's POV]

The new chemo had been absolute hell on Charles. He was throwing up, extremely tired, and in a lot of pain. Thank god today was the last day of chemo. He smiled weakly before collapsing into his bed. He got out his laptop and began attempting to edit. All he managed to do was annotate one thing before running (more like slightly rushed walking) into the bathroom to throw up. He finished and returned to the bed. He tried to grab the computer back from me but I held onto it. I edited, exported, and uploaded the (20 minute!) vlog, and Charles slept. He woke up for lunch. "Alli?" He asked, picking at his slice of pizza. "Mphhh?" I asked, my mouth full of pizza. "What?" I asked. "Do you think I will be cancer free?" He asked. I nodded and hugged him tightly. We were both crying when a doctor came in to remove his chemo IV. It was getting removed earlier so we would have time for scans. Finally Charles went to go get an MRI.

[Charles' POV]

A doctor took me to the MRI. I was put in the MRI machine and it began making the dubstep noises. Suddenly I heard "Check Yes, Juliet" I smiled. Other We The Kings songs played, and other songs too. Before I knew it the machine stopped. The doctor came to get me and brought me back to my room. "How was it?" Alli asked. "They played We The Kings." I said happily. I knew the results would be ready in an hour or so. Alli didn't sya anything and neither did I. We were just hoping and praying that the scan would show NEC. Finally after what seemed like forever, a doctor came in. I turned the camera on. "Mr. Trippy, we have some news for you." He began. "Your scans have shown that...