Chapter 25.

So I Know I Just Updated But I Thought To Do It Again. I Hope Y'all Like This! :) I'm Extremely Happy That Unpredictable Has Hit Over 1,000 Reads. That's Crazy To Me. So To Everyone Who Has Read This, Thank You So Much!

Courtney's P.O.V*

(14-15 weeks)

"I forgot how gorgeous your dress is!" I exclaimed in awe of seeing it again. Jessica smiled at me, hanging it up on the back of her bathroom door to show the full beauty of the gown.

"It's so pretty. I can't wait to put it on again." She admired the dress, running her hands against the crystals on the bust. 

I smiled at her; patting the seat in front of me for her to sit down so I could get to work. Her hair was already washed, dried, and curled beforehand so now all I have to do is braid it then style it. She sat down in the chair, her front facing the back of the chair so it is easier for me. I grabbed the curling iron, that was already heated, and began re-curling the ends of her hair.

"You have to let me know if I'm hurting you." I told her once I sat the hot iron down. She nodded her head before I started taking pieces of hair and twisting it into a braid. She bit her lip making me stop immediately. Not even two five minutes in and I was already hurting her.

"You're fine. You just pulled a bit too tight." She laughed. I looked at her unsure before getting back to work; making one large braid on the side of her head. I held it for a moment, deciding on how I was going to make this into a messy bun.

A few bobby pins later and he hair was finished.  "It's going to take me forever to get those things out tonight." Jessica said, laughing at how many I put in her hair.

"Yeah, but it'll be worth it." I laughed, turning around to grab the curling iron. I felt a bit light headed as I spun back around to her hair but waved it off as I curled some strands of hair.

"Cover your eyes." I told her as I sat the curling iron down and grabbed the can of hair spray. Her hands covered her face as I began spraying it all over her head.  I covered my nose and mouth, backing away from her a little bit.

"You're doing a wonderful job Courtney." Her mom walked in, scaring me slightly, staring at her daughter.

"Thanks Anne. I love working with hair." I told her with a smile.

"Well you're really good at it." She gestured to her daughter's hair, telling me it was better than anything she's ever seen. I blushed slightly, thinking that was a little bit of exaggeration but took the compliment anyway.

"Now make-up." I spoke. Anne sat down on Jess' bed, watching as I started working on the foundation. I started by applying some primer on to make sure everything didn't budge throughout the night.  Next, I placed on some foundation and concealer before setting it all with loose powder and working some contour shades on her cheeks and forehead. Everything seemed to blend together nicely and I was happy for it.

Since her dress was blue, I went with a light color for eye shadow; using white shimmer in the inner corner and a light pink at the outer corner and blending the shades together in the middle. I topped it off with a thin line of eyeliner to help with the false lashes I'll put on after.

"Hey Anne?" I stopped doing her make up as I felt sweat running down my face. I wiped it away, and took a deep breath to help cool off.

"Yes dear?" She asked, turning her attention to me. I leaned back against the vanity when I felt myself getting light headed again.