Chapter 20.

Courtney's P.O.V.

I climbed out of my car, in a hurry to get inside Blake's house. James' car was still parked outside so I knew he was still in there. I didn't bother knocking, I just walked inside; thinking he'd be fighting with him or something. I'm wrong though; very wrong.

"Oh, uh, Courtney what a surprise." I noticed Caroline standing in the kitchen. She had a glass of water in her hands as she rubbed her eyes; I also took notice to the fact that she was in some silk night gown. Lovely, now I think I've interrupted something I really don't think I wanted to know about.

James and Blake sat in the living room, talking calmly; surprising me.

"James, what in the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked him annoyed that he would think this was his problem and he could just be a hero and save me.

"Doing you a favor and telling Blake." He muttered as he toyed with his hands. I shook my head, anger filling me. I wish people would stop trying to help and just let me be the grown up and do this on my own. I fucked up and got pregnant not anyone else

"You don't have to do me a favor. This is something I have to do on my own." I glared at him. He looked down guiltily. I turned to Blake and continued talking, not even caring that I was about to reveal this.

"I'm pregnant and it's yours. You don't have to leave Caroline and I am not trying to come between you two so that's okay. I can do this on my own if you don't want to be a part of it with me." It was quiet as Blake and Caroline stared at me like I had three heads. I guess they did have a right, I mean I kind of just dropped a huge bomb on them.

"How do I know it's mine? It could be one of those guys you've been hanging out with. You could just be telling me it's mine because you're jealous of mine and Caroline's relationship." Blake stood up, a smug smile on his face.

I glared at him, feeling shocked he would think that but also knowing he would say that.

"I could give a fuck less about your all's relationship. I just thought that as the father of this child you would like to know. Just like any other time, I was fucking stupid to think that you would be anything but an asshole about this. Just know you fucked up this time. This child doesn't deserve a father like you." I sneered at him. James got up from his seat, shaking his head. I didn't give them another glance as I walked back to my car and climbed in; starting the engine.I revved the motor once before backing up and turning; sending gravel flying everywhere.

Fuck him. Fuck Caroline. Fuck this dumbass place.  I'm done with this place and I can't wait to go back with Ashton and the other's on tour. Well, that's even if I can go back on tour with them now that I'm with child.

Guess I'll have to ask Calum.

Ashton's P.O.V.

All five of us were in a van on our way to Courtney's house tonight. Michael was passed out, his head lying against the glass. Liz and Calum sat back there beside him as Luke and I sat in the two middle seats.

Everyone was doing something. Michael was asleep, Luke was on his phone with his head phones covering his ears, Liz and Calum were talking quietly in the back while I looked out the window, only seeing darkness as the van took us through many turns. It was late the next morning, the concert in Upper Darby long over. We took a small flight back here and tomorrow, or well later on today, we are taking another flight to Connecticut.