Chapter 4.

*Photo: Elliott (left), Asher (right)

"I don't know why you think you can run from me Thalia. You belong to me. You're mine. I'll make you see that however I need to." His voice dripped with anger and sent a chill up my spine, knowing he meant what he said.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I never meant to get away from you."

He snarled and leaned down, grabbing my slender wrists in his large hand and wrenching them over my head as he pushed me hard against the wall. He leaned in, his breath fanning across my cheek as he slurred. "You know I'm not an idiot. I know damn well what you meant. You think I'm stupid?"

I shook my head fiercely and closed my eyes tight as his grip tightened against me. "No."

He pressed his body hard against mine and I froze, feeling his manhood quickly growing against my hip. My attempt to escape had failed yet again. If I didn't reign him in, this would not end well. I nuzzled my face against his and purred, "Please don't be angry baby. You know I'd never leave you."

He growled but stilled, loosening his grip against me as his hot breath raked across my neck. "Fucking right you won't. Do I need to teach you how to behave again little one?"

I shook my head slowly and wiggled my hips against him, fighting the bile rising in my throat. This was the only way to calm him down. The only option. "No baby." I breathed.

He pulled back slightly and guided me toward the bed, pushing me down face first and grabbing on to my hips as he lifted my dress up to my waist. I reached back and grabbed his hands, speaking soothingly. "Gentle baby. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere."

He growled and slapped my exposed cheek hard and I winced in pain, but stifled the cry fighting to break free. "That's right. You knew better than to try that shit and I'm not going to allow you to continue to think you can get away with it." He slapped my cheek hard again before quickly dropping his pants and snapping my underwear in his way. I braced myself and my body shuddered as his fingers traced up my legs and circling my exposed globes.

"Who do you belong to Thalia?" He gritted, his hand tangling into my hair and yanking my head back harshly.

I finally let a cry escape my lips as a single tear crested my eyelashes and forced out the answer he wanted to hear.  "You. I belong to you." My throat tightened around the traitorous words, but I knew if I didn't answer he'd only be harder and use his fists after to prove his point.

He yanked my head to the side and his tongue ran across the mark he'd made in the crook of my neck. A quick jolt of pleasure jolted through me and I shuddered at the disgust washing over me with it. I didn't want to feel any pleasure from him, but I had no choice.

"That's my girl." He said lowly as he stepped behind me to ready himself.

His hands drug down my sides and gripped hard around my hips and I readied myself, trying to think distant thoughts.

"My Thalia."

I jolted upright in my bed, looking frantically around the room as I tried to reign in my strained breathing, but I couldn't. He'd been out of my dreams for so long, but now he'd snuck back in. How could I have let him back in after so long? My door quickly opened and I saw a concerned Everett peeking through the door. "Lili, are you ok? I could hear your heart racing from out here."

I must have looked wild because his eyes widened before he quickly shut the door and ran to the bed, taking my hands in his. His piercing blue eyes bore into mine and I could see the concern etched into his face.