Chapter 15 part 2

Ethan P.O.V

"Maybe you should talk to your cousin Alyssa"she said.

"Why would I do that I haven't talk to her since she ran away with $50,000 that she took out my bank account"I said

"You really think she did it don't you?"

"I don't know skylar said-"

"SERIOUSLY!! Ugh"she groaned rolling her eyes ."Look I don't care what she said maybe its time to let go of the past and move on seriously Ethan.I still think that you should talk to Alyssa though"

"Fine!"

"Fine okay whatever"she said as she walk back inside the car slamming the car door.

Maybe I should talk to her about that night she left my house with my money I need to know what really went down.

I got my phone out of my pockets and unlocked my phone I went to my contact list and called Isabel.

After 3 rings she answers the phone.

"Hello"

"Hey its me Ethan"

"Hey is everything okay"

Thinking of something to say should I tell her the truth but thought I shouldn't.

"Yeah everything's fine"I lied

"That's good Ethan, Adriana is a wonderful person I really like her"

"I'm glad you actually like her"Thinking she never liked skylar. Why does she like her?What makes her so different from the girls I've see or dated?

"I do she really nice anyway why did you call?"

"Right I need Alyssa number"

"Really??"she said sounding surprised through the phone.

"Yeah really"

"Okay I'll text you the number then"

"Okay thanks"I said as a hung up.

Holding my phone in my hand I turned my head to see the car and Adriana looking at me inside the car through the window.

I turned my head and look straight ahead at the view of the ocean.

I heard my phone beep and got text from Isabel with Alyssa number on it.I dialed the number she gave me and decided to call her.

After a couple of rings she answers.

"Hello!Chloe get over here sorry who's this?"

"Ethan"

"What the hell do you want!!"

"I just want to talk that all"

"Talk about what I haven't heard from you since you kicked me out of your house 5 years ago while I was 7 months pregnant how could you do that to me where family "

"Wait what!?" I said surprised and shocked evident in my voice.

No I would never do anything like that .... Skylar!!..

"Seriously why? are you kidding me"

"I'm sorry I would never do that to you.You have to believe me.Did skylar tell you to leave?"

"Yeah she said and I quote "We don't want you here no more you're a disturbance so pack your shit and leave my house"I thought you knew about that why would you do that?"

"I would never do that I'm sorry again for what skylar did to you if I could go back in time I would never have dated her sorry ass"

"Well you can't and it's okay I believe you Ethan by the way I heard that you're seeing someone and you're pretty serious is that true"