Chapter 11

Adriana's P.O.V:

As I was tossing and turning uncomfortably in the bed, I felt an arm sitting solidly around my waist. Confused, I tried to open my eyes, but the harsh light from the window made me shut them quickly. Rubbing them to remove the sleepiness, I looked around the room I was now in, which was definitely not my own room.

Sitting up quickly, I looked over to see that it was Ethan in the bed beside me, still snoring lightly. Looking under the covers, I sighed with relief when I realised I was still in my dress from the event last night. I lay my head back down on the pillow, glad that nothing had apparently happened last night.

"Ethan." I tried to wake him by hitting him across the head, which actually worked as he started moving around.

"What the hell Adriana?" he slurred, squinting his eyes and rubbing his head. "What time is it anyway?" He reached over to the bedside table and retrieved his watch, squinting slightly at the small face.

"Time for your ass to get up, that what. Why am I in your bedroom Ethan?" I tried to question him, before his movements made the sheet slip to expose a strip of his toned physique. Oh god!

"Oh, you got drunk, no, wasted, last night" he said while laughing. Wait, what? I couldn't remember getting drunk last night. True enough, I couldn't remember anything from last night.

"I have to say though, you're really funny when you're drunk." He continued, but I was too busy staring at his toned body to even utter a reply. Seriously, it's like his body was photoshopped!

"Like what you see?" he said with his usual smirk on his gorgeous features.

"I've seen better" I retorted, smiling back.

"Is that so? Cause that's not what you said last night" he said while looking at me with those dark blue eyes of his.

"What did I say last night?" I prayed that I hadn't made a fool of myself.

"I'm not telling you."

"What, really? Oh come on, just tell me."

"Nope." He was so god damn irritating!

"Ughh" I groaned, throwing one of the pillows in his face.

"Seriously, what's with you throwing shit at me all the time" he complained, flinging the pillow back and surprising me when it hit my face.

"Ethan!" I yelled, caught off guard by this side of him.

"Oh come on, can't you take it Adriana?" he said, grinning at me. I've never seen this playful side of him, he's usually very serious or just being an ass.

"Oh, I can take it alright" I said, accepting his challenge.

"Oh really?" He came closer and closer to me, until he jumped on me and began tickling my sides.

"Ethan!!! Stop... please...Ethan...I squealed, laughing so hysterically that tears were coming out of my eyes.

"I thought you could take it huh Adriana?" he laughed, showing no mercy in his tickles.

"Ethan!!!....stop..." I tried to catch my breath, but it was impossible.

"Stop what?" He feigned confusion, but the mischievous glint was still in his eyes.

"S-stop......tickling....me....." I said, still laughing loudly.

"Ethan I made..." There was a creak as the door swung open, revealing a woman standing there. "Oh I'm so sorry" As soon as she saw me, she exited as quickly as she had came.

The arrival of the woman had halted our game, and I now realised that Ethan was almost on top of me. He realised this too, as he muttered an apology, and beat a hasty retreat to the bathroom, grabbing a fresh set of clothes on the way.

Ethan P.O.V

I looked down at her, surprised that I had gotten so carried away. What the fuck was I doing?

I quickly got up from the bed, deciding to take a shower to clear my head. Slamming the door shut, I released the breath I had been holding.

I had to remind myself that this was all just a business arrangement; nothing more would come out of it. The warm water hitting my skin felt good, especially since I'd been under so much stress with the company.

Knowing that my father was going to hand me the company soon was a good thing, even though it was a lot of responsibility. It was a good thing that Adriana was such a good actress, or that would be another thing to worry about.

I thought that it wouldn't work at first and my parents would find out, but they actually bought it. It still amazes me that they did. I can't believe I had to go to such drastic measures so I can get the company and to prove to everybody that I'm not this rich playboy. I'm not going to lie, I've slept with countless women, but out of all the women I've slept with, I've only loved one.

Author Note

So all my chapters are updated now..And I'm very happy with how my story is going so far.I just want to say thanks so much for 1.6k+ views.I still can't believe you guys are actually reading my book.Sorry that I had to change my whole book but I felt the need to do it. I would love to hear what you guys think of my book comment, vote.

~XO Drea