Chapter 22

The Contract With The Millionaire

Chapter 22

I turned around to face her as I looked at her wondering what Ethan saw in her in the first place yeah she pretty but she's not all that I mean she was tall. Taller than me that's for sure In the picture I found on Ethan office she had blonde hair now she has dark black hair it fits her so well just like her soul.She had green eyes and a model like figure her features haven't changed all that much from what I could remember from the picture in Ethan office I saw awhile back.

"Look Ethan loves me and hates you for what you've done to him and his family"I stated a bit annoyed wanting to get the hell out of her presence.

She starts to laugh"No you look once Ethan hears what I have to tell him he'll have no other choice but to take me back into his life"

This girl is starting to really piss me off.

"Why on earth will he take you back after all the shit you put him through. Why not just go back to wherever the hell you were at and leave me and him alone don't you get that he doesn't love you anymore"

"Well I guess I just wanted my son to meet his father"

I gulped my surprised I stood there staring at what she just said.

"Yeah Nathaniel is his son and I want him to know his father. You out of all people know what it's like not growing up with a father figure."

I closed and my eyes I can't. I'm done with everything I just can't handle all that has happened today.

I turned and opened the door and walked toward where Stefan was at.

"I'm sorry I have to go" I said as I walked toward the entrance of the diner.

As I stepped out of the diner I was just in.
I got my keys out from my clutch and got in my car and decided to drive to Central Park in manhattan.

I parked and walked around Central Park I needed to think about what just happened.
All the lies my mother told me and what Stephen had just said to me where fresh on my mind.

To top everything that's going on my stupid complicated life Skyler is very much alive and another thing that I can't stop thinking about is that little boy is Ethan son.

But I came to two conclusions?

A: She could be lying about the whole thing. One thing I know that everyone has told me is a very good liar.

B: What she said could be true that kid could be Ethan. If I put everything together they were together for a while until she faked her death 6 years ago.The kid has to be at least 5 years old.

The more I thought about it. I knew what I had to do?

I walked back to where my car was parked and drove to Ethan house since I agreed to have dinner with his family.

On my way to his house i knew what I had to do even though it kills me to think about what I'm going to do its for the best.

As I arrived to his house I noticed Ethan outside with his hands on his pocket with a smile on his face.

God he's so handsome.

I don't know how I'm going to do this but I already made up my mind and there no going back.

Ethan made his way toward my car door and opens the door for me to get out.

With a fake smile I got off the car.

"That was nice of you"I said evoiding eye contact with him I can't bare to look at him straight in the eye.

"Your welcome and I'm always nice what are you talking about"he said with a playful smile.