Prologue - The End of the Symbol of Peace

Nighttime...

Third Person's POV

"COME!!!!" Kirishima shouted while stretching out his arms towards Bakugou's direction.Bakugou noticed him and used his Explosions to fly in the sky.

Bakugou quickly held onto Kirishima's hand."What are you?An idiot?" Bakugou smirked cynically at his friend.

~A slight timeskip~

Midoriya's POV

We all panted heavily due to exhaustion after rescuing Kacchan."Thanks goodness we did it!" I said and grinned at Kirishima-kun.

"Yeah!Thanks Midoriya!" Kirishima raised his right hand to me.I got the signal and we did high-five.We both grinned proudly.

I took out my phone and dialed Todoroki-kun's number. "Midoriya,are you okay over there?" Todoroki-kun's voice spoke up on the phone.

"We're alright!How about you guys?Do you make a clean escape?" I asked him in concern.

"I'm glad to hear that.Don't worry,we're fine here.The pros are giving us evacuation instructions." He explained in relief.

"Good!We're in front of the station.Looks like we're out of the range of the shockwave.Our recovery was successful!" I said and smiled slightly.

"Ah,thanks to you,Midoriya" Todoroki-kun said before ending the conversations."How are they,Midoriya-kun?" Iida-kun asked me.

"They made it out without any harm." I said and smiled in relief at Iida-kun."Listen!You guys didn't save me okay!You all just happenned to be the best escape route!" Kacchan yelled.

"Nice decision!" Kirishima-kun gave him a thumb-up. "I didn't want to get in All Might's way." Kacchan said and averted his eyes.

"This scene is a nightmare! In an instant,half of Camino Ward has been destroyed! Currently,All Might is fighting the villain thought to be the ringleader!" The reporter's announcement caught everyone attention.

"I can't believe it! There is just one villain! He has destroyed the city and is more than holding his own against the Symbol of Peace!" The reporter said in panic.

I gasped in shock when I saw the horrifying view."All Might..." I muttered my mentor's name.

All Might and All For One kept fighting when I saw the worst scenario that I never imagined would happen...!

All Might..Had deflated!!!

I gasped in shock.I covered my mouth to resist the urge to scream.

Why now?! Why his secret was out now?!

"Huh?What's with that skeleton?" A citizen asked.

"C-Can you all see this?All Might has...deflated.." The reporter said in concern.

Everyone looked worried and in disbelief.All Might was very beat up and for some reason,they stopped fighting for a moment.

"Win..." Kacchan suddenly muttered.

"N-No way..."

"All Might..."

"If you can't win,then who can?"

Citizen's voice filled in the tension atmosphere.

"Even if he looks different,All Might is All Might,right?"

"Haven't you always been able to save us somehow?"

The citizens said in hope.They still believed All Might could defeat the villain.