nineteenth chapter.

thank you guys for being loyal readers. I finally finished my other book, so it's ready for the watty awards. i doubt that I will win, there are some pretty good authors out there.

                 anyway, enjoy this chapter.

_______________________________________________________________________________

                "Kayla. Kayla wake up." Louis voice said, as I dreamt about what we did last night. About how goo -

                   "Kayla! Jeez, dumbshit! Get the hell up!" he said, shaking me.

I shoo'ed him away and buried my head deeper into the covers, placing the pillow over my head as if he would just go away then.

                 "If you don't . ." Louis mumbled, taking the pillow off my head and apparently throwing the sheets back too.

                  I rolled over in a huff and looked at the alarm clock.

It was 7 in the morning! 

                        "What the hell Louis?" I said, finally sitting up on the bed. "Why are you waking me up so got damn early? You know we didn't go to sleep until 3 something!"

                         "Not my fault we went into overdrive." he said with a smirk, "Now getcho' ass up!"

I groaned and got up. It wasn't a school day, no one was robbing the house, and hell - he even said that it would take time to get Angel. 

                   So why was I up so early!?

After taking a shower and all that, I opened up the bathroom door and peered into the hallway. Louis door was slightly cracked but I heard some shuffling going on in there. I walked slowly over to his room and peered through the doorway.

                   My God was he beautiful.

Louis had nothing on but boxers, and his caramel skin toned skin was still shiny from the shower, i assume, that he took. His muscles flexed with every movement and the way his hair fell into his eyes just made me want to run my fingers through it until they broke off. Not to mention his glorious abs, my - damn! As he bent over, his abs flexed and reflexed with that caramel glazed skin layered over it like a cherry on top.

                       As I watched intently I was his body leave the sight that I had from the door. I peered into the doorway, wondering when the strip tease would begin again.

                         As I peered into the doorway, the scene of the side of his bed quickly changed to the same glazed body that I was looking at just a second ago.

                           "Holy - !" I shrieked, stepping backwards. "Got dammit Louis!" I yelled in a whisper, holding my chest. "How did you . . ?"

                        Louis smirked, opening up the door all the way, his body still the same except for instead of boxers he had on dress pants.

                                Either way, I still wanted to just - ugh.

        "You know you don't have to watch me anymore." he said, pulling me closer. "If you, uh . ." he began to untie my robe. "Want to have a little taste . . ." he pulled down my robe and leaned down to my neck, kissing it softly.

                      "Louis?" a woman's voice yelled from downstairs.

        Louis pulled away, his eyes widened. "Oh, shit!" he turned back towards his bed and grabbed a t-shirt, and a dress shirt and pointed to the guest room. "There's a dress in there! Go put it on and meet me downstairs!" he said, putting on his T-shirt.