fourth chapter .

i really am catching on to this book . (; anyway ! here's yet another chapter ! stayed home sick today , so i thought might as well upload since im here . here you go . (:

________________________________________________________________________________

                   In the morning Angel made sure she got me up and ready for school. I told her that taking my mom's place wasn't necessary but she still refused and made sure she got me up and ready for school.

           Boy did i feel like a teenager.

Anyway, we got to school in a nick of time and actually for once was on time for Mr. Leo's class. As usual Dexter, his one and only son, was the first in class and quietly doing the warm up. Angel and I took our regular seats and got comfortable. Did we do the warm up? Nope. What's the point if it's not going to be graded?

            "Glad to see you two on time for a chance Miss Jackson and Miss Martin." Mr. Leo said, referring to Angel and I.

                  "Couldn't shake off the cops?" Dexter smartass - ly replied, killing the mood.

I looked over at Dexter and smirked, raising my hand. "Mr. Leo, gotta' pee. Can i go?"

                Mr. Leo sighed and rolled his eyes. "Yes, Miss Martin but please, next time will you keep the personal details to yourself?"

                 I shrugged. "Whatever rocks your boat." I said, grabbing the hall pass and entering the hallway.

              I really didn't have to pee, but the need to get revenge on Dexter for that comment I just couldn't resist. The hallways were clear and his locker was very vulnerable, so I decided to just pay it a visit before I returned to class.

              No harm, right?

First I had to go to the science experiments closet and get a few ingredients. I didn't have time to do anything major, so, a couple of soda's, mentos, vinegar, and baking soda satisfied me quite well.

              "Doo wop wop." I hummed, walking over to Dextor's locker. I didn't know the combination, but i did have a ear and a hand and when you combine both together . . . . you get a hacked locker.

                 Opening up his locker, i found that it was clean actually. I grinned to myself, knowing it wouldn't be that way after I'm done with it.

                 I had to admit, I was pretty good at figuring science out. It's just the people around me and the teachers just make it hard to come here everyday. If I was a teacher, and one of my students was acting like a snotty little ass? Besta' believe i'm telling that student to go jump in a lake. 

                Anyway, back to my little science project.

I quickly stuffed the mentos into the soda, and the baking soda into the vinegar and sealed the caps to the locker so when he opened his locker the caps would open and BAM. 

               Revenge.

I heard someone coming and quickly closed the locker. I didn't really give a damn who it was, but i wasn't stupid. I'm not  trying to get myself caught.

              When i turned around I saw no one other than Louis, walk by and observe my suspicious behavior.

               Honestly, I didn't even want to look at him right now. But even more honestly? I bet he didn't want be in the same school with me.

              ' Encoruaged ' by the fact that we felt the same disgusting way for each other, I leant aganst the locker and gave him the "What?" face. It wasn't as hardcore as the "What?" face i would give people, such as, my mom. His "What?" face was . . softer.

              Apparently.

"Got a problem?" he replied, surprising even myself.

                  "Did I say I did?" I replied back.

"Did I say you did? All I asked was if you had a problem. Damn." Louis replied, shaking his head.

            "Yeah, well, don't ask next time." I scoffed, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah. Aight." Louis said and walked back to Mr. Leo's class.

                After he was gone and out of sight I slid down the lockers slowly and quietly.

Had I, Kayla Martin, caused the love of my life to hate me even more?

           Why yes, Kayla Martin. You did.

______________________________________________________________________________