second chapter .

here thy' chapter is ! <3 ; ive managed to poost cause im in the typing mooood . ^ ^

_________________________________________________________________________________

            The next morning, as usual Angel and I were late for first period. We shrugged it off, and decided to skip the next period to balance it out.

            Had to be even, y'know?

Anyway, while everyone else was in class Angel and I hang out in the hallways - shifting every now and then to avoid being caught. Yes, we were known as the 'troublemakers' (or however you want to put it) but we also were smart with our troublemaking ways.

              As Angel and I leaned against the wall, chatting about different things and picking on the very few people that walked by us, classes were finally let out. Which meant, the fun was about to end.

          Secretly, though, I kind of enjoyed my next class.

         I had science next, which really would be such a bore if  Louis wasn't sitting infront of me.

            Or in the class. Period.

I mean, i also had better things to do like pick with bony bimbo that sat right next to him. 

             I think her name is Margarita or something. Whatever it is, i hate that bitch with a passion, and will forever do so for as long as I live.

         As I walked into the class late, I noticed Magarita and Louis sitting together as usual. See, that - girl - was also his girlfriend. Known for nearly hooking up with every single member on the athletic teams at this school.

    Yeah. She's a hoe.

Which adds on to the reasons why she doesn't deserve the glorious Louis that she's so jealously dating.

              As I walked to my desk I noticed Margarita whispering a couple of words to Louis as I passed. Only then did Louis look up at me, and shake his head dissaprovingly.

           I raised an eyebrow, and once in my seat, tapped Louis on the shoulder.

 He turned around, his smooth and neat looking curled hair bouncing a little as he turned around. His light blue eyes went perfectly with his caramel creamed skin tone.

            "Yes?" he said, nonchalant.

I snapped out of my observing; scrambling for the question i was going to ask him.

             "Oh. Um. You, um, gave me a wierd look when I walked to my seat. Why?" I asked, remaining in my whole 'badass' attitude.

                  "Nothing you need to worry about," Louis said, his 'thug' attitude showing. After saying that, he turned right on around and began writing once again.