seventh chapter .

well , looks like im doing better with uploading ! thats cause my work for school has slimmed down to a none . anyway doe , at least the major projects are over with and now we're having a lot of incintives and stuff only for 8th graders . [:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

               "Get out of my fucking house!" I heard my mom yell.

"Your house!? Bitch i pay the bills here too you know!" some guy yelled back.

           I sighed. Probably just another fight with some guy.

I rolled over onto my side and put the pillow on my head. They were yelling as if i wasn't in the house trying to go to sleep.

       Well, she never cared for me even when i wasn't trying to go to sleep but still.

I need beauty sleep.

                  "You know what!? I am SICK and TIRED of you complaining!" the guy yelled.

"Oh yeah!? Well i'm SICK and TIRED of your got damn bullshit!" my mom yelled back.

              I groaned, throwing the pillow off my head. Such a beautiful night ended perfectly, and a new day starts with this shit? It was 4:10 in the morning people!

              "I don't even know why i stay here! Why i pay bills here! I'm the one feeding you and your kid, and feeding your addiction!" the guy yelled.

               I rolled my eyes, another sucker paying for my mom's addiction. I went to tell them both to shutup, but first, i wanted to see how this plays out. If he would just rape her like all the other guys did when giving her money, or if he would actually leave. I crept beside the wall by her open door and listened.

            "I don't need you to get the money i need! I can just fuck some other guy and get more money times what your giving me now!"

                     "Ha! You whore! That's the main reason why that bitch don't know who her father is! You going around here sleeping with every guy that has money!"

            "Maybe if you go in there and actually met her you would know who your own daughter is!"

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

              Whoa . . . . whoa, whoa.

WHOA. WHOA. WHOA.

              The fuck she just say!?

"What the hell!?" I said, stepping infront of the doorway.

                The guy - well, my father - put his hand over his mouth, rubbing his head.

My mom looked at me, a blank expression of shock on her face.

                 "Your my fucking father and you don't even have the balls to come in there and meet me!?" I rose my voice, astonished.

              I truly don't know what hurt worst. The fact that my mom kept this from me, or the fact he's been in this house so many times and haven't even met me, or spoke to me once.

                 "It's none of your buisness. You know how life is, this is just another sweet thing it brings." my father said, shrugging his shoulders.

           "Sweet thing!? If its anything, if definetly FAR from being sweet! Your just another deadbeat motherfucker who doesn't care about anyone but your SELF." I yelled at him, boiling tears falling down my hot cheeks.