twenty - one.

hi guys. I know i've been away for a minute, but, i'm here now.

enjoy.

3.28.13 yessssss. you're going to love thissssss. just yesssssss.

_______________________________________________________________________________

       Kayla :

After the incident last night, Mr. and Mrs. D decided to extend our stay here to help us all relax. Ms. Guenachelli, despite what Louis had said, was also invited to stay. 

         In an expensive suite. When she wasn't even wanted by her own son.

I hadn't said anything to Louis about the whole marriage thing, mainly because I still had to think about it, but I knew that I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life with him. I'm sure that I would never find someone else like him so there's no point in saying no.

               I don't know. I'll think about it later. 

It was morning time now and apparently we had another event to attend tonight. It wasn't going to be like a party, but instead a little get together for just the "family".

           Organized by yours truly, Mrs. D.

"I don't know. Something is just fishy about the whole thing." I said, hopping up onto the counter as Louis took out some cereal and bowls.

         "It doesn't matter. I don't even care anymore." he replied, pouring himself some Lucky Charms as he handed me some Cocoa Puffs. 

          I glanced over at him and nodded my head, getting down from the counter and walking over to the  bed with my cereal and the milk. "Well. What are we going to do today?" I asked him, sliding onto the bed and leaning my back against the headboard. I opened up the cereal box and then the cereal bag so it could be easy to get the cereal out.

           "I don't know. Want to go to the beach?" he asked me, plopping himself next to me with his bowl of cereal. I had picked up my cereal and untwisted the cap when I heard him clear his throat.

                   "You better not, Kayla. Out of all those damn bowls." he said, looking at me as I placed the milk cap on the nightstand.

                "I can't hear you over the sound of the milk." I said, pouring the milk into the bag slowly. When it finally got to a good point I stopped pouring it and sat it back down on the nightstand. Then, I grabbed my spoon and took a big spoonfull of the cereal. It felt as though I was eating out of a elongated bowl.

              I chewed on the cereal and then swallowed. Nodding my head in approval as I turned to look at Louis. 

      "Dumbshit. You are so stupid." he muttered, shaking his head as he began to eat his cereal.

I shrugged my shoulder. "It's not like you eat Cocoa Puffs." 

            "Maybe I wanted to try it. You know, step out of the box." he said, shrugging his shoulders lightly.

I grinned. "Well here, try some." I said, taking the box and thrusting it a little. Some cereal and the milk was thrown out of the box and landed on his head. I sat there, my mouth open as I held in a laugh. Even as the milk started to drip down his face and past his mouth. 

                      He nodded his head, sticking out of his tongue as the milk spreaded across his lips. 

"Okay." he said. "Now you can try some Lucky Charms." I closed my eyes just as the cold and sugary substances splashed me in the face. I could feel it in my hair, on my eyelashes, just everywhere. Even some milk and charms started spilling into my bra.