eighteenth chapter.

so, i've been informed that school starts in a couple of weeks. of course, the person that informed me of that, has sadly passed away from unknown causes.

alrights. enjoysss.

 ps. not to really be, greedy or anything, but i really would like more fans commenting on this story and voting, and what not. basically, having ghost fans makes me feel sad. :C lol. but when i see you guys fanning me and reading my stories, it makes me happy again. ^.^

_______________________________________________________________________________

                       "How is she?" Louis asked me, walking up the stairs towards me.

 "Still not talking, or eating." I said, sighing. I walked to the first step of the stairs and sat down. It's been two days since the "meeting", and Angel still hadn't recovered from Julio's death. She hasn't talked to us, wouldn't even touch her food, and refused to get out from under neath the covers.

                     Louis and I have been on our feet ever since the meeting, checking on Angel to make sure she wouldn't do anything stupid. Again.

                                   Just in 48 hours Angel has already been in shock twice, and throwing up repeatedly. Now that I think about it, the only thing she really ate was crackers. But she couldn't even get it down to her stomach before it came right back up again. So Louis and I have been on nurse patrol, trying to keep her stable until she finally got over it.

                        "We have school tommorow." Louis reminded me, both of us sitting there on the steps, bags (more than likely) under our eyes.

                         I sighed. "Fuck it. I'm not going."

      Louis looked over at me, and then straight forward again. "Niether am I." he said.

                          As we sat there, I could feel goose bumps on my skin as Angel screamed a loud nearly bloodcurdling scream.

                      I noticed Louis didn't jump or anything either, but instead just closed his eyes and got up. 

                      I saw him walk into Angel's room and close the door. I laid my head onto my knees and closed my eyes. Slowly Angel stopped screaming; Louis probably gave her some medicine or something.

                 I sighed and got up, walking over to Angel's room and slowly opened up the door.

     I saw Louis sitting down on the edge of the bed, his elbow propped up on his knee, supporting his head, and his other hand over his stomach.

                          It looked like he was in pain. Or aching or something.

       I walked over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

                    "Go lay down. If sleeping beauty starts screaming again, I'll get her." I said, looking over at Angel.

              Louis sighed, and stood up, staggering a little. He nodded his head and walked out into the hallway, closing the door behind him.

               I sat down on Angel's bed and looked at her, pulling the covers up on her. It was terrible seeing her go through this, having to lose the love of her life so young? Horrible.

                     I laid down by her feet and curled up next to a pillow.

I wonder if it had been me, losing Louis.