eleventh chapter.

YES. it FINALLY happened. [: now what more is to come for Louis and Kayla? humdedumdum?

______________________________________________________________________________________

                       I'm hot, i'm sweaty, and I'm cold all at the same time. Why?

I began to stir a little and opened my eyes to find my head and hand's resting on Louis's bare chest. My hand happened to be on his abs.

                         6 to be exact.

I thought about it for a moment, but it was clearly obvious. Here i am in Louis's room, i'm hot, sweaty, and cold. Not to mention we're both naked under the covers.

                What other reason could there be?

Anyway, Louis was starting to get up and I wanted to beat him to the shower so I slowly slid off the bed, grabbed the sheets and scurried off to the bathroom.

                      It seems as if as soon as I stepped out of Louis's room, a big gust of cold air greeted me in the hallway.

             Was it that humid in his room?

I smirked at that thought.

                 Hehe.

Anyway, I walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. Dropping the sheets and putting my hair in a ponytaill, i turned on the water and thought a shower might be best. There was a window right above the bathtub so i thought i might as well look outside of it to sort of kill time.

                    I peered through the window and saw the sun up but no one seemed to be outside just yet. I could tell it wasn't afternoon, so maybe people haven't started there day yet.

                     I did see one person though, the mailmen, who happened to walk past my side of the house. He didn't see me though, since i was looking out the upstairs window, but i could tell that he felt as if someone was watching him because he continued to glance at Louis's house.

                       Ah. People.

I looked down at the water, felt it, and turned on the shower nob.

* * *

              After my shower I walked to the guest bedroom's closet and decided to pick out some clothes. They were all so, fancy, i didn't want to ruin it by putting it on. I looked behind me at the clothes I've had since I first entered the hospital, and decided that ruining the clothes was better than wearing bloody clothes.

                     I scanned through the closet and ended up picking out a loose black sweater that showed my shoulder a bit, dark denim shorts, and black vans. I put my hair up in a ponytail and added some mascara. I definetly had that dark look, but i didn't want to be mistaken for a damn goth. Anyway, i was seemingly ready so i trailed on downstairs and began to fix myself something to eat.

                Already downstairs was Louis, who I didn't even hear go down the steps. He was already eating some Lucky Charms so I didn't bother him.

             "Goodmorning." I said, more friendly than usual.

He glanced up at me and grinned, looking back down at his bowl. "Well goodmorning to you to. Sleep well?" he asked me, wiping his mouth with his arm.