twenty - five.

Well, school's starting again in a couple of days. So.. that sucks. lol. When it comes to school, I never really have anything to say so I'm just going to start the story now.

9.8.13 - Sophomore year already. Actually, it started a while ago, so. It's cool, I guess. The people though <<<. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

         Kayla:

I had a feeling that the Boss would have to stay at the estate, even if they had a house of their own. To be honest, I didn't really care if I wasn't able to go home. My Mom was probably shooting herself up with some kind of new drug, and frankly the Nightmares estate looked so much better.

        I yawned, pushing the covers off of me as I swung my legs over to the side of the bed and stood up. Sadly, even though I was the Boss now, I still had to go to school. I guess the security and cops would be watching me more closely now that I took the leading role, but I didn't mind. 

         I walked into the bathroom and undressed, wanting to take a shower and wash my hair before anything. I know it's probably wierd, but I couldn't stop thinking about that new guy Diego. He was.. trouble. As cliche as it sounds, a fool would be the only one to not notice that Diego definitely wasn't good for me. But to be completly honest.. I didn't care. He must've lost his mind if he thought I was going to sleep with him, but despite all of that he was.. interesting.

              I shook my head, dismissing those thoughts from my mind as I climbed out of the shower and walked back inside of my room. I didn't even know what kind of clothes they had for me in these closets, but hopefully it was something decent and not something hoe - like.

             As I adjusted the towel that I had wrapped around me, I scanned the closet for a decent outfit to wear. Surprisingly the clothes weren't that half bad, but they still weren't the best either. After searching through the closet for my complete outfit, I walked back over to the bed and began to get dressed. I had decided on a pair of hot chili pepper red vans, cargoes, and a tube top that cut off just above my belly button. It was a white top with the words: "Dope." on it in red bold cursive. I was a little curious as to why Ramon never showed me any of this. Probably because he had other stuff on his mind when it came to what I wore.

                I shook my head, pulling up my hair into a poofy messy bun and adding a little mascara to my eyelashes. I wasn't going to overdue it, and I also wasn't going to 'show Louis what he was missing'. I wasn't that type of girl.

          I grabbed my phone and a notebook and headed out into the hallway after I was done getting ready. I had to admit, I looked pretty nice today. Though, I still wondered where Diego was. I had remembered him saying something about us going to the same school, right? 

               As I walked down the steps and eventually out of the house, I saw Diego standing over by the end of the driveway with a blunt in his hand. I glanced over his outfit, realizing that we were actually 'twinning' today. He had on red and black Jordans with the same khaki colored cargoes that I had on, and to top it off he had a gold chain around his neck and a shirt with Bart Simpson on it that had "Dope." on a black bar that censored Bart's manhood. 

                    He turned around as soon as I came closer to him, doing a once over of my outfit. "Copying me or something?" he asked, taking one last hit before tossing the blunt. I shook my head, squinting my eyes a little when he blew the smoke directly in my face. I grunted, "Could you be more of an asshole?" I said as I began walking down the sidewalk and towards the school.