fifth chapter .

i didn't really get votes for the last chapter . :C eh . its alright though . (: this , is a chapter semi - requested by Angelll . hope you all enjoy !

warning : * it might be short . it was kind of last minute .

oh , and this chapter is kind of ' predicted ' but the events followed shouldn't be . (:

________________________________________________________________________________

            After that uncomfortable situation with Louis, i attended my classes like all the other worthless students at this school.

                   And surprisingly, i didn't bully anyone that day.

Anyway, when science came Margartia's ghetto-ass wasn't there, so it was a more quiet science class which gave me extra time to think about Louis and I's situation.

              He probably didn't consider it a situation. But I did.

I mean, I really really like him. I wouldn't say love, hell no, but i am in really like. If that's possible.

             See, im used to liking a guy but never dropping the "L" word. The only guy that i ever dropped the L word on, was Ramon.

           You see how that turned out.

Anyway, I zoned back into the teacher and what he was saying and tapped my pencil on my notebook. My partner also wasn't here, so this class (and like all my other classes) was just to chill. I didn't feel like doing anything else, anyway.

                "Tis' is the season for projects." the teacher announced, standing beside the board with information and shit on it. "You will be growing your very own plant and the better the plant, the better the grade you will get on it." he said, ignoring the groans from class.

                   "Why can't we just give you some discounted Mary Juana?" Angel joked, leant all the way back in her chair, her combat boots on the desk.

             "Because, Mrs. Jackson, Mary Juana isn't legal here." the teacher replied, rolling his eyes. "Anyway, class. I will assign you all to a partner and then will tell you about what you need to be graded on and suggestions to make this project A - worthy."

                     I sighed, leaning back in my chair as I scanned the room for possible partners.

There of course was D'shealyn and Myles, but a few seconds after I had considered them they we're already being paired up with each other.

                To hell with that then.

I scanned over to the right of the room and saw Angel, but she was being paired with this perverted looking dude whom Angel did not seem to be pleasant with. I knew she wouldn't ask for a different partner though, only because Perv ' Dude seemed to be very vulnerable. And Angel? Angel was mischevious. 

          So that explains that.

Other than that there was Louis. And i definetly for sure don't think we should be paired up. We would be the worst, fail, and get a F. I don't usually care about my grades, never did and never will, but if i ever worked with him i would want to definetly show him that i'm more than the low - life dog that he thinks i am.

           I'm not a dog, cause female dog's are bitches. And i wouldn't dare take Margarita's nickname like that, so therefore i am just Kayla.