twenty - three.

Well, this was inspired by a very good friend of mine. Of course I'm changing things around (duh) but it was inspired by her and the whole thang that's going down.

shoutout to her.

    YOU ROCK BOOBOO. 

just kidding. 

6.7.13 : i'm out of school now. but i'm pissed off, so it's whatever.

_______________________________________________________________________________

       Kayla: 

      Two months. Two freaking months.

No text, no calls, no nothing since that night I left. Or, better yet, was kicked out.

      Incase you were wondering, two months ago Louis and I officially broke up. After he slammed the door shut on me, I walked downstairs and had to sleep in the excersising room since no one ever really went in there. It wasn't that comfortable, and I also barely got any sleep. But me going to sleep that night was impossible. I had to let out the tears that I had been holding in while I was in their suite listening to all the foul names and comments. 

                   It didn't even stop there. Since we had to leave that night, or morning rather, Mr. and Mrs. D and the rest of them must've been planning this because when we went to the airport to leave their was a second plane specifically for me. It wasn't one of those luxurious private jets like the others flew in, it was one of those raggedy planes that you usually flew to Alaska or something.

         I couldn't go to sleep or even cry in there without thinking the plane is about to crash every few seconds.

              When we got back to Louis's house I packed up my things and left. It was as quick as it sounds. 

          Now, normally I wouldn't have gave a shit about a boy dumping me and people calling me rude comments and names. But Louis wasn't just any old boy, and that's what made it so effective.

             When I arrived at my own house, I walked inside and just stopped to look around. 

The house was trashed, bottles and drug baggies everywhere, and my mom was passed out on the floor alone. As always.

                   It must be hereditary.

I sighed, grabbing my suitcase again as I walked up the steps and into my room. My room was trashy, but I didn't feel like cleaning it up at all. Probably some random slut and her boyfriend had sex in the bed, so I pulled out a spare sleeping bag and spread it out onto the covers. 

                  I had closed my eyes after I was warm and comfortable, but on the inside I felt cold and empty. I mean, how else am I supposed to feel when the only person I loved the most hates me because he believes I had sex with -

               I sighed, blowing out a small breath as I blinked and rolled my eyes to prevent the tears from coming. 

                The last person I wanted to think about was the only person that was on my mind.

* * *

    "Glad to have you back with us, Ms. Martin." said Mr. Leo as I walked into my Math class Monday morning. Two months was going on three months and I hadn't really been to school until today. I only came to finish up my detention and that was it. Thankfully Louis somehow got let off the hook and didn't have to rot through the long hours of detention.