Ch.16 Strawberry Juice is Very Yummy

~~*~~

“I really really hate you guys,” I pant while glaring at the boys who seem amused.

“You always say that,” Kris says winking.

“But we know you love us,” Sehun finishes.

“It’s only at times like this that you guys have perfect teamwork,” I grumble.

“We always have perfect teamwork! What are you talking about?” Suho asks looking offended.

“Sure… Keep believing that,” I say sarcastically.

“Just one more Jade! And we’ll let you go!” Luhan says enthusiastically.

“YOU SAID THAT THREE TIMES ALREADY!” I accuse.

“Three times isn’t that much though. Three’s after two-which is a small number,” Tao comments.

“Thank you Einstein for letting me know about this insightful fact I never knew about!” I congratulate Tao sarcastically.

“I hate it when you’re sarcastic,” Tao grumbles.

“You know you love me!” I say winking.

“Yes we do,” Luhan agrees.

I blush at his unexpected response, but brush off his comment thinking it didn’t mean anything.

~~*~~

“So Jade I heard you guys were having a winter formal at your school in December,” Kai says casually.

I cough up on the sweet, cold, strawberry juice I was drinking by his sudden change of subject.

“You made me waste some strawberry juice!” I complain, not answering the question on purpose.

“Aw… Is wittle Jadie going to cry?” Sehun asks tauntingly ruffling my hair in the process.

“I thought you learned your lesson when you went on Weekly Idol with the rest of the members,” I say glaring up at him.

“Yeah Sehun!” Chen supports from the left.

Sehun turns white-probably from recalling the memory of getting his punishment on Weekly Idol.

“Anyway! Jade! Stop changing the subject. One of the boys you let in during the concert informed me about this dance,” Kai returns back to the subject.

I choke on my strawberry juice again.

“You made me waste some strawberry juice again!” I wheeze glaring at Kai.

“It doesn’t look good anyway,” Kris calls from the table next to us.

“It actually tastes very good, thank you very much. I think this is my tenth time buying it from this place because it’s that good,” I shoot back.

It’s true. Once upon a time on a burning, sunny, day I happened to walk in front of a little booth that sells fresh fruit juice. There was a lot of people waiting considering that it was a booth and not a shop. I couldn’t resist the temptation and bought one strawberry juice. I watched thirstily as the man made it in front of me.

Best choice ever. It was so good. On my way back home I stopped by and got another one, but this time orange. It was delicious too. And that’s the tale of how whenever I walked passed the booth or was somewhere near it I would pick up one.

I smile happily as I reminisce the memory when Kai’s voice pulls me out of my memory.

“So who are you going with?” Kai asks taking a sip from my strawberry juice.