Ch.19 K-Drama

~~*~~

My siblings and I stare in shock at the intruders. And the traitor we called guide with them.

“Um… You guys are going to have to leave the premise in 20 minutes, meaning that you guys should start packing now,” The guide says fidgeting.

“What do you mean we have to leave?” Kai asks angrily.

“They sort of reserved this place for the whole day right now,and since they want the place to be empty, you guys will have to leave.”

“We were here first though! And we paid already,” Jessica protests.

“I’m sorry… We’ll give you guys passes so that you guys can come another day. It’ll be on us, the boss already approved it,” The guy pleads.

“Look. This is totally messed up. Even if you give us passes, we won’t be coming here again. Although this place is one of the best places I’ve ever been to, the treatment we received here totally ruins it,” Krystal snarls.

I stand behind them awkwardly looking at the ground.

“Please don’t kill the messenger,” The guide says looking guilty.

“Gather your stuff,” Kai says to us glaring at the intruders.

My sisters and I slowly inch towards our bags as Kai continues glaring at the group.

“Kai! It was just a joke,” Tao says chuckling.

“Well you guys ruined our day for us,” Kai snaps.

While my sisters and I didn’t mind, Kai seemed too angry to ask him why he was overreacting.

“We had nothing better to do and you guys obviously didn’t want us to tag along, so this was our only choice,” Kris explains.

“That doesn’t mean you guys barge in on our sibling day and kick us out of the place,” Kai says deflated.

Jessica puts her hand on Kai’s shoulder, which seems to calm him down a bit.

“It’s not like we’re asking you guys to leave. We just wanted to be here with you guys,” Luhan says guiltily.

Kai’s eyes soften as did ours.

“We have the whole day planned out! We can bungee jump, hike, swim, and do whatever we want until tomorrow!” Xiumin says excitedly.

“Uh….” Krystal hesitates.

“But today was supposed to be a sibling day, where we could bond… Especially because it’s been a while since we’ve had one with Jade,” Kai says disapprovingly.

“We’re sorry…?” D.O. apologizes out of nowhere.

 “But you haven’t spend that much time with us too,” Luhan complains.

“Kai!” I scold.

He shrugs and tries to look innocent-which isn’t very convincing.

“I don’t mind spending the day with everyone,” I raise my voice, causing everyone to turn and stare at me.

“See! Jade’s okay with it,” Suho says looking at me gratefully.

“Still… It was a sibling day though,” Jessica says not looking convinced.

Krystal nods in agreement.

“Please?” Luhan begs.

“Jade has final say,” Kai concludes looking at me.