Ch.5 Sibling Moments

~~*~~

I giggled nervously. The atmosphere was really awkward. The tension in the room seemed to be so thick, you could cut it with scissors!

Kai was glaring at the Big Bang members and the Big Bang members were sitting awkwardly on my bed. They obviously felt discomfort, I would too in this situation.

I couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Kai, stop acting immature. You’re making them uncomfortable!” I exploded.

He ignored me and kept on glaring at the Big Bang members.

“Fine, be that way,” I muttered.

I smiled warmly at the Big Bang members.

“So, who wants to sleep where? One can sleep on the couch, three can sleep on the floor, and two people can sleep on the bed. Kai will sleep in the EXO room with his group,” I said nonchalantly.

“WHAT?!?!?!??!?! I’m sleeping here, end of discussion,” Kai said firmly.

“Nope, no room. Now shoo! If you don’t leave I’m going to call the oppas…” I glared at Kai.

When he made no effort to leave, I started pushing him out of the room. Kai was like a rock, he didn’t budge at all.

I sighed.

“You leave me no choice…” I said evilly.

“Can you guys help me get him out of the room?” I said to Big Bang.

“Uh…. Sure…” Taeyang replied.

With all of the Big Bang members’ help, we finally got Kai out of the room. I locked the door so he couldn’t come back in.

I giggled.

“Sorry about that. Kai’s very overprotective,” I smiled at the Big Bang members.

“It’s fine. He has the right to be overprotective… I might not be able to stand staying in one room with you for a long time,” G-Dragon winked.

I blushed  tomato red.

“So who’s going to sleep where?” I changed the subject.

~~*~~

I wasn’t that uncomfortable, but saying that I was comfortable was a lie.

TOP was sleeping on the couch; Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang was sleeping on the floor; and finally G-Dragon and I was sleeping on the bed.

I know what you’re thinking. Why was I on the bed?

To be honest, I wanted to sleep on the couch, no pressure of sleeping with a celebrity, but Big Bang insisted that they couldn’t let a girl sleep anywhere other than the bed. They then let G-Dragon sleep on the bed as well, because he was the leader of the group. Daesung said he was used to sleeping on the floor because of the “Family Outing” times. Seungri and Taeyang slept on the floor by default.

Anyway, back to the situation.

G-Dragon was on the other side of the bed!!! What would the VIPs do if they found out? Haha, hopefully I would never find out.

I couldn’t sleep. There was too much pressure of thinking that there were 5 hot, talented, famous boys in the same room as me.

On the other hand, Big Bang seemed to sleep really well. Some of them were snoring, I won’t name names, and they all seemed to be in a deep sleep.

I crawled out of the bed quietly. I was hoping to not wake up anybody in the room.

As I opened the door to the rest of the house, I was very surprised to find Kai sleeping on the wall opposite of the door.