Ch. 7 Before the Concert

~~*~~

The first day of the concert came rapidly. I spent most of my time practicing dancing, singing, and reviewing everything I needed to know for the performance. It was tiring, time consuming, work. I spent the very little free time I had with my K-Pop friends, the famous ones. I didn’t have any time to contact or meet up with my school friends, even though they kept on sending me texts and Facebook messages asking to meet up soon. I had to refuse all of those requests though, because I barely had any spare time.

A lot of pressure was upon my shoulders. People had high expectations for me because I was Kai, Jessica, and Krystal’s sister. To meet all of these expectations I had to practice, practice, and practice even more. Even with all of the practice, I wasn’t certain that I would meet all of the expectations.

I guess Kai understood my pressure, because he had to go through the same thing when he debuted.

While I was practicing, he stopped the music and dragged me out of the dance studio.

“Calm down. You’ll do well! You’re tiring your body out…  It’s unhealthy for you! Take a break, in fact lets go somewhere right now,” Kai said.

“No, no, no, no! I need to practice!” I exclaimed. I tried to go back into the dance studio; however, Kai’s death grip stopped me.

“She’s in much farther than I expected,” he muttered.

“Let’s go. It won’t kill you take a break. When was your last break?” Kai said as he dragged me through the halls.

“I don’t remember… I think maybe at 10 AM?” I replied.

“IT’S 7 PM!!!! JADE SOOEUN JUNG!” Kai yelled.

“What?” I muttered.

“We’re going out,” Kai said confidently.

“Dude, I look really bad right now. I’m sweaty, tired, and am not wearing appropriate clothes to go out! Let me go!” I whined.

“Go change. I know you have clothes in your bag. Don’t think you can escape, because I’m going to guard all of the exits of the locker room,” Kai warned.

I went back to the dance studio and picked up all of my stuff. I went into the locker room, with no thoughts on changing. After checking that Kai was actually outside the door of the locker room, I looked for other exits. Since it was my first time in this place, it took some time, but I found two other exits.

I silently crept out through the other door, one that Kai wasn’t guarding.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I screamed and fell to the ground at what I saw.

“Hey, she’s over here. Yup, she didn’t change. You owe me,” Kris spoke through the phone.

Some noise could be heard through the phone. After he listened, he came over to me and grabbed my arms, giving me no way to escape.

“What? Why? How?” I blubbered.

Kris chuckled.

“Kai will be here soon. Don’t worry,” he replied.

“WHAT!!!! NO!!!!! LET ME GO!!!” I shrieked.

With more effort and strength, I tried to get out of his grips. However, I didn’t have any energy left from all of the practice I did.  Almost immediately after thrashing around, I stopped.

“JADE SOOEUN JUNG!!! I knew you would do this,” Kai sighed as he ran his hands through his hair.

“Kris, you traitor,” I muttered as I glared at Kris.