//Chapter 12//

Mayu's P.O.V

We were still on the search of the White Dragon. 

"Such a thick fog" I commented, lost in the thick mist.

I couldn't see a thing. 

"Mayu!" I heard Yona yell.

"Yona! Are you with Hak?!" I yelled back.

"Yeah!" I sighed in relief.

Wait...Where is Yoon?

"Yoon!" I shouted, hoping to get an answer back.

I felt something on my foot...as I look down, I saw Yoon's scarf.

As I picked it up, I heard many voices calling us out:

"LEAVE!"

"Hiding in the fogs, huh?" I whispered to myself, getting closer to my best friend, who I was able to see through the fog.

"IF YOU DO NOT LEAVE NOW, YOU WILL SUFFER THE WRATH OF GODS!" They threatened, making me chuckle.

"Tch, some great Gods you have" I heard Hak say in a mocking tone "to hide in the fogs like cowards" He pulled out his infamous weapon, the Hsu Quandao, and in one swoop, all the fog cleared up.

I look around and saw many arrows were pointing towards us.

"Who are you!? And what do you want?!" 

"You are all from the White Dragon's village, aren't you?!" Hak stated.

"Oh...so you are familiar to our village..."

I analyze everyone of them.

"Take one more step, and you are all dead"

"Now, now, we don't need to be so violent" I said nonchalantly as I walked towards them.

"S-she has red hair!" One of them shouted in shock as I look at them confused.

"The other one too!! She has crimson hair!" 

"But they are females..." 

"Yes, I am the descendant of King Hiryuu's brother, Kosuke, and she is the descendant of King Hiryuu." I said, understanding what they were implying.

"They have finally come"

****

We arrived in the village and saw Yoon in a cage, all tied up.

"Mayu!" Yoon cried out.

"Yoon! Release him, he is our friend!" I said as Yona nodded in agreement.

A man released him from the cage and untied him.

"I am truly sorry, we didn't know he was with you guys" The man said, apologizing many times.

"It's fine, but, just be careful next time, okay?" I said with a smile.

****

"What's going on?" Yoon asked.

"When they saw Princess Yona and Mayu's hair, they were relieved and happy" Hak answered to Yoon.

  "Have you ever thought that....it could be you?"  

I felt my heart skipping a beat.

What does he mean by that?

I look at Hak, who was beside me, walking.

He is actually attr-