Chapter 15

This chapter is similar to chapter 14 but in Kabir's point of view.

Kabir

Friday.
Finally the day I was waiting for. Today I was going to ask Naina to be my girlfriend. I hope she says.
Today I couldn't drop Naina to college because we had a breakfast meeting with the new client.

I hoped that I would get to drop her but my secretary called me early morning to inform that teh meeting has been shift to a breakfast meeting.
Naina was so calm about that when I told that I can't be able to drop her to college, she said that she could manage but I was lucky that Aditi decided to pick her as she got her car back.
Aditi and Jai were the only people that knew that I was going to propose her.

Aditi was so happy that her bestfriend is finally getting into a relationship and Jai was happy for me.

After the meeting was over I got busy in project that I didn't notice time until Jai dragged me outside.
"Man you should work less?" He said while eating his burger
"You know na it's the first time I'm handling the project without dad and I'm really scared how will the result will come out." I say while eating my sandwich.
"I have full confidence on you and uncle also have the same confidence that you will ace this project."
I smile at his choice of his words.
"How are the preparation of my date are going on?" I ask him
"It's going good. I'm sure that you will love my set-up."

After our lunch together I head to home as it was nearly 5 and I wanted to check the preparation myself as I had no trust on Jai.
Me and Jai directly reach his hotel and we head towards the rooftop.
When I see the preparation I'm surprised myself because Jai did pretty much good than I told him.
"How did you like the preparation?" He asks while checking his phone.
"They are really good, I didn't knew that you had such a good taste in decoration." I tease him
"Please I have a pretty good taste in decoration." He tells me
After being satisfied by all the preparation I head to the penthouse of Jai where I left my clothes to get ready.
It's nearly 7pm when I check my watch. I reach the rooftop and everything thing is set.

My phone buzzes and I check it.
It's a message from Aditi telling me that Naina had reached the hotel.

After sometime I hear the lift ding and when the door opened Naina was standing there. I just near the elevator standing there for her.
She looked so different and so beautiful the dress that she was wearing was really beautiful.
I move little forward and stand in front of her.
"You look gorgeous." I whisper in her ear.
"You're looking good too." She said
"You hungry?" I asked
"Yup."

I guided her towards our table with my hand on her back.
There was a champagne on the table and a waiter came and served us the dinner. The dinner was very tasty.

"How did your meeting go?" She asked
"Good, we'll be starting the project in next month."
When she was about to say something we were distributed by Jai.
"Hello." He said and greeted us.
I smiled and got up to give him a hug.

"Naina, this is Jai." I introduced
"Hi." She forwarded her hand
He shakes her hand and kisses it.
"So, You're the famous Naina, whom my friend here can't stop talking about." She blushes at his comment and I glare at Jai.
"I have also heard about you alot." She told him.
"Well it's my pleasure that he talks about me." He jokes and we laugh a about it.
I break there interaction with a cough.
"Well if your interaction is finished Jai, can have my date back Jai? I asked
"Yeah, sure. Hope you enjoy your dinner." He greets and then leaves.

After Jai leaves. We eat our dinner in silence, the silence is not awkward but comfortable silence only the sound of clutery and a silent music playing in the background.

After having the dinner I and Naina were talking about our day.I was mindlessly playing with her hand caressing it and interwining her hand with mine. I told her about my meeting and how bored I was in the meeting. As I was talking she was smiling as she was lost in her own thoughts.