Chapter 4

Naina

Today is sunday and we are going to movies so, can't wait. Kabir told us to at least get ready by 8 so we can leave and do not get any traffic. I woke up early compared to other sunday. I did my regular morning routine and decided to wear a denim ripped jeans, a graphic tee and shoes.
"Di, are you ready?" Aarav shouted from outside.
"Yes, just two minutes." I called.
I decided to leave my hair down and got some hairties if wanted I can tie my hair later. I came out of my room.
"Did you got everything?" Aarav asked
"Wait my phone and my wallet." I ran upto my room got my phone and wallet.
"Good morning papa" I greeted papa and  asked maa whats for breakfast.
"Di we are going to have breakfast while going to theatre. So get up." Aarav said.
"Okay, lets go I'm all ready."
We got in the elevator and pressed the ground button. Kabir and Rishabh were waiting for us at the parking lot.
"Finally you decided to come." Rishabh said to me.
"Hey," I hit him lightly on the shoulder " it was not my fault that you guys didn't told me about the breakfast thing."
"Come on now you are here, lets hit on the road."
"Di you take front seat, we gonna seat at back." Anaya said.
"Okay." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Were are we going for breakfast?" I asked Kabir.
"Umm... there is this new place open on carter road mini pancakes and more there." he said.
Just as I was going to increase the volume of the song Kabir did the same and our fingers touched and I didn't miss the spark that happened when he touched me and my heart was beating so fast that I was sure it would come out anytime soon. He then removed his fingers and gripped the steering wheel.
We reached the restaurant, Aarav, Anaya and Rishabh were so much excited to eat so they got out fast. Me and Kabir were alone in the car.
I wanted to say sorry about that day but I didn't know how. I sighed
"Did you say anything?" Kabir asked
"Huh...No, Actually I wanted to say sorry for that day."
"Its Okay Naina, I forgive you already" He said " Can we be friends? he asked hopefully
"Yes why not" I said laughingly
"Naina Malhotra" I forwarded my hand for him to shake it
"Kabir Singhania" he said while shaking my hand.

"Come on lets go they are waiting for us." He said while getting out of the car.
"Took you long." Aarav said in a teasing voice to me and in return he got a light smack on his arm.
"Ouch" he said "you know that hurts." He said rubbing his arm.
"Shut up, it didn't even hurt."
"Did you guys order?" Kabir asked
"No, we were waiting for you." Rishabh answered
"Okay, lets order."
I will take panwich, I will take twister and I will take we heart it." Rishabh, Aarav and Anaya said simultaneously.
"What will you like to order Naina?"
Kabir asked.
"Crepewich, what about you?"
"I will take lets go to basic.Do guys want some shakes or mocktail?" He asked.
"Of course." Three of them chimed I mean the three of them are teens but they always act like children.
"Tell me and I'll order." Kabir said to them
After telling them there drinks Kabir went to order them.
Rishabh,Aarav and Anaya were busy in there own talking. God knows what they were talking.
Kabir and I also were talking until the order came.

"So, tell me about you." Kabir said to me
"What do you wanna know?" I asked so that I can answer him easily.
"Umm...about you, your hobbies and  you are still a student na? So what career have you choose and the other stuff." He said randomly
"Okay, I'm a architect student and doing post graduation in it and I'm in my final year. My hobbies I love drawing that is why I chose to became an architect. I was born and brought up in Mumbai only. I love to watch movies, Umm...I love playing badminton and I was National level Champion. But I left it because I wanted to focus on my career but sometimes I play to relax. So, now tell me about yourself." I nudged him
"What do you wanna know?"
"All that I told about myself." I told him
"Wait, Naina" Rishabh said as I turned my attention to him.
"Yes?" I questioned him.
"You really don't know who bhai really is?" He questioned like he was really surprised.
"Umm...No we just met like yesterday how do I know so much about him?"
"Okay..Don't you use social media or watch news?"
"I rarely use social media and I sometimes watch news."
"And by sometimes she means that she only watches news when they are showing reviews of the newly released movies." Aarav said
I don't know why they both were acting like it was crime by not knowing Kabir.
"Guys shut up, I will tell her okay no need to take so much stress that she doesn't know me." Kabir said calmly
"So, tell me about you that I don't know." I said to Kabir.
When Kabir was going to tell me about him Our order and we started to eat while eating I asked Kabir to tell me. Rishabh, Anaya and Aarav were was me very curiously I don't know why.
"Okay so Umm..." Kabir said stammeringly
"Come on Kabir just tell me already."
"Okay, I am a CEO of Singhania and group."
When he said those words my jaw dropped he was CEO of a company and was still behaving normally, not always on the phone and arrogant behaviour all that I have seen in movie or read in books.
"Naina, say something?" Kabir said
"What should I say?" I said shockingly. "You should have told me the day we met and I dropped coffee over you."
"Wait you met already him and you dropped on his shirt?" The three of teens said at the same time.
"Umm...Yes" I said sheepishly.
"Guys stop talking so loudly." Kabir scolded them.
"The reason I did not told you about me Naina was because your were the first the girl to not recognise me. I felt happy that you were saying sorry and not 'OMG Kabir Singhania', So this the reason I didn't tell you."
"Okay, I guess I can say I'm friends with Kabir Singhania the CEO" I said teasingly. He just glared at me.

"Okay, lets just finish our breakfast and lets hit on the road." I said to them.
We finished our breakfast and got on the road when we finished our breakfast it was 9:30. So we still have 1 hour to reach the theatre and the movie starts at 10:45 so we can hopefully reach on time.

"So, tell me about you more." I said to Kabir as he was driving the car.
"Umm...I was born and brought up in Mumbai. I did my education in Oberai International and did my graduation in Harvards. I just became CEO last year when dad decided to retire, and let me tell you that I'm the youngest CEO in India right now." He said excitedly
" Wow, that's so cool." I was really happy for his success. By the  time he told me his story we reached the theatre.
"Come on fast, the movie is starting in 10 minutes." Aarav said.
"Aarav wait, let Kabir atleast park the car."
"You stay with him I'm going, Kabir I'm taking your mobile with me to take the tickets." and he reached his pockets. I stopped him
"Aarav, that's bad ask him to give him his mobile." I said to him.
By the time we were talking Kabir found a spot and parked his car.
Okay guys stop fighting, Here Aarav take my mobile go with Rishabh he knows my password. Kabir told Aarav. Anaya also joined them they are heading towards the theatre.
"Which is the first movie we are watching?" I asked him as I didn't know it
"Dunkrik"
"Does Aarav loves to watch movies?" He asked as he was overly excited.
"No, It's just that it's his favourite director's movie, You know na Christoper Nolan?" I asked him I mean who doesn't know him.
"Yaa,I love his movies" He says as we walk towards the theatre.
"Come on guys, only five minutes are left." Aarav tells us
"Which auditorium is the movie playing in? I ask Aarav
"Auditorium 3" He says as we follow him.
"Our seats are in the end." he said
"Kabir the seats are really expensive. " I say to him
"I know but I wanted to be comfortable, come on the movie is about start." He says to me
We get seated and I sit next to Kabir
The movie got started and Dunkrik was a great movie. Sometimes later I started to feel cold due to the air conditioner.
I feel a jacket placed over my shoulder and I look to Kabir's side.
"I know you're feeling cold." he says
"Thank you" I said.
After the movie finished we got out and I was still wearing Kabir's jacket cause i was still feeling cold. I don't know if it was the weather or my own body, but wearing jacket made feel better.
"Di, what are you wearing?" Anaya asked. As we entered the washroom.
Shit! I was still wearing the jacket and forgot to give it back to Kabir.
"Umm...It's Kabir's jacket I was feeling cold so he gave it to me." I told her.
"Okay." she said while shrugging
No reaction nothing that's not like Anaya. I shrugged and tied my hair in messy bun because they were starting to irritate me.
When we came out of bathroom the boys were talking and laughing. When I looked at Kabir he was looking handsome he was wearing a simple black tshirt and light blue denim looking very different from the other day when he was wearing tuxedo.
We walked over to them and asked what they were laughing about they that it was just a boy thing.
"Di, Can I eat popcorn?" Aarav asked showing me his puppy eyes.
"You had you breakfast Aarav."
"That was 3 hours ago." he whined
"Let him have Naina." Kabir said
"But..."
"No buts, Here Aarav take the money and buy yourself and the both Popcorn." Kabir said
"Kabir you should not have done that I was going to get him a popcorn."
"Ohh..Come on the movies are on me. So, its me who should buy them popcorn not you." He said laughingly
Kabir, Thank you for the jacket." As I was removing it. He stopped me
"Keep it we have one more movie to go and I know you will be feeling cold again." He said
I kept it. As Kabir and I were talking about random things I heard someone call me.
"Naina"
Please don't be him.

Hey guys Sorry for the late update.
My college started and the schedule is hectic.So please forgive me.
I will try to update next chapter really fast
I hope you liked the chapter.Click on the star ⭐️ if you like it. It will mean a lot