THIRTY-SIX

THIRTY-SIX

"If his Jeep is gone, that's where we start." Mr. Stilinski told us as we stand next to him in his office. "Parrish, let's get an APB out on a blue 1980 CJ-5 Jeep, Cordova, I want a list of any kind of industrial basement or sub-level of any building that he could've gotten into while sleepwalking. It's the coldest night of the year so far. So, if he's out there barefoot in just a t-shirt, he could already to be hypothermic."

I put a hand over my mouth and looked down. Some part of me thinks this is my fault. If I had been there with Stiles last night, he wouldn't be out there. He would be sleeping next to me. "Let's move fast. Let's think fast. The three of you, come with me."

We enter his office, and he closed the door behind him. "Okay, is there anything you need to tell me that I can't tell everybody out there?"

"Lydia knew he was missing," Scott said.

"Can she help find him?" Mr. Stilinski asked. "Did you know he was missing?"

"He called me." I mumble.

"Well, she's working on it." Isaac said.

"Anything else?"

"I called Derek and Allison for help," Scott said.

"Can you find him by scent?" Mr. Stilinski asked.

There was a knock on the door. "We got it, sir, we got the Jeep," Parrish said making me raise an eyebrow, that was very quick.

The Jeep was located at the hospital, and I ran up to the Jeep, getting my hopes up. "Stiles!" I call, but Mr. Stilinski opened the door, there was no one there.

"It's dead." Mr. Stilinski said. "He must've left the lights on."

"Why would he come here?" I ask, Scott stands beside me.

"Let's find out." Mr. Stilinski said.

Scott, Isaac, and I followed Derek up to the roof of the building. "He's not here. Not anymore." Derek said.

"You mean the whole building?" Scott asks.

"Gone." My heart dropped, making my knees feel week.

"I'll go tell Stilinski," Isaac said.

Scott turned to Isaac. "And see if you can find Allison," Scott told us. I nodded, and Isaac takes my hand, it wasn't warm like Stiles'. Great, now I'm comparing everything to Stiles as if he was dead. He's not dead. "She's not answering her phone."

"Lydia, I don't want to say are you sure about this, but..." Mr. Stilinski was cut off by Lydia. Right now, we're standing outside the Eichen House entrance.

"No, he is here. I swear to God." I stare off at the old looking house.

"I believe her." I stood up for Lydia and nodded. I feel it too, now.

We soon enter the building, the walls were white, and the floorboards were polished brown wood. We go to the reception.

"I need all access to the basement rooms in this facility," Mr. Stilinski said to the person at the desk who had stood up, alarmed. Scott and I stand next to each other.

Mr. Stilinski, Scott, Aiden, and I all follow Lydia. "It's here." Lydia said, and there it was, a door that leads to the basement. A door where Stiles is. "It's right here." Mr. Stilinski went forward and I followed after him, much like everyone else. He opened the door, holding a flashlight out.