TWENTY

TWENTY 

Nervously, pacing around in the animal clinic, I was panting as well. I killed my boyfriend. My brother was dead and so was my best friend, they're all dead right now. I can't stand it. The guilt. 

"Stacey, could you just... stop pacing around?" Lydia snaps, and I stopped. I nodded my head. 

"I'm sorry, I know, I'm sorry," I repeated over and over again. I fiddled with my two bracelets, that Scott and Stiles gave to me. I then go by the wall and lean against it, I then slide my back and I hit the ground. 

I killed him. I killed Stiles. I just really hope to god that Stiles' comes back alive. I killed the one I loved the most. I just... can't believe it. 

I hear the sound of water splash which made my heart jump. I quickly looked up, I had been sitting on the ground for a long time. 16 hours to be exact. My heart jumped of joy when Allison, Scott, and Stiles had jumped out of the tub. 

"What?" 

"I saw it. I know where it is." I jump up, and walked over to the tubs. 

"Yeah, we passed it. There was a stump. This huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore." Stiles quickly said, jumping out of the tub. He was drenched, much like the other two. "It was still big though, very big."

"It was the night that we were looking for the body," Scott said. 

"Oh, the night you didn't invite me too, that night?" I asked, rolling my eyes. 

"You still have a grudge on that?" Scott asked me. 

"I'll always have a grudge on that." I scoff. 

"Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter." Stiles said. 

"I was there too, in the car with my mother, we almost hit someone." Allison adds. 

"Now I feel left out." I complain. 

"It was me. You almost hit me." Scott said. 

"You were almost hit?" I yell, no one told me this. Scott ignored me. 

"We can find it." Scott said. 

"What?" Allison asked noticing Deaton, Isaac's, and Lydia's facial expression. 

"You guys were out a long time," Isaac said. 

"How long's a long time?" Stiles asked me. 

"16 hours." I said. 

"We were in the water for 16 hours?" Scott questioned. 

"And then full moon rises in ten." 

Soon, I quickly walked over to Stiles and wrapped my arms around him. He did the same but pulled back slightly. "I'm wet." 

"I don't care." I pulled him back in the embrace. Is it weird that I still feel warm when I touch him even if he's wet? 

"No, Scott, you are not going back with them." I raise my voice, in a motherly tone. We were all sitting around in the animal clinic. Stiles nods his head, agreeing with me. Our arms wrapped around each other. 

"I made a deal with Deucalion," Scott said. 

"Does anyone else thing that sounds a lot like the deal with the devil?" Stiles asked out. I nodded. 

"Scott, I don't care. You're my twin. I've lost mum, I'm not losing you again." I hiss. 

"Why does it matter, anyways?" Isaac asked. 

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help." Scott said. 

Allison looked at Deaton. "He trusts you more than anyone, along with Stacey, tell him he's wrong." Allison said. 

"I'm not so sure he is." Deaton shrugs. "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." 

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself, death destroyer of worlds?" Isaac scoffs. "We're gonna trust that guy?" 

"I wouldn't trust him, no." Deaton said. "But you could use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." 

We then hear the sound of a door opening. I pressed myself closer to Stiles, he was dry enough now, not that I cared. 

"I'm looking for Lydia." Someone said. Lydia steps forward, and so do I, looking around the corner. It was one of the twins. 

"What do you want?" Lydia asked. 

"I need your help," one of the twin's said. 

"With what?" Stiles pops up behind me. 

"Stopping my brother and Kali from killing Derek." 

 ✢

 Stiles and I drive in the silence. I sit in the passenger. He sits in the driver's seat. I looked up at the moon, there was a lunar eclipse tonight. Which is bloody perfect. There was soon cloud taking over, along with a thunderstorm which made my stomach turn. Thunder booms above us. 

"Your gonna be alright?" I ask Stiles, who looked slightly nervous. He nods his head, blowing out some air. I jump when I see a struck of lightning. 

The storm picked up, my heart pounding. There was also wind, too. Blowing the dust and it hits the window of the Jeep. My breaths grew heavy as the leaves start to hit the windows, making it difficult to stir. My hands grip onto the seat. 

"Come on!" Stiles mutters in frustration, I pressed my back firmly against the seat. I then see a tree branch hit by us, and I gasp as it hits the Jeep. 

"Stiles, eyes on the road!" I scream out, as Stiles turned and we both scream out when we saw the tree hit us, or, we hit the scream. My eyes lids went down, blackening. 

I gasp awake, my heart pounding. The Jeep was steaming, my vision was blurry. I don't know how long I've been knocked out, but I guess a long time. My heart was throbbing, but I just had to push past that. 

My eyes scan around the Jeep, and I spot Stiles, knocked out as well. I unbuckle my seat belt and groaned a little. I wince in pain as I move my arm, is it broken? Sprained more likely. I gasp again, at and my eyes widen I then close my eyes. Come on, be strong. You're stronger than that. 

The wind above was wild, blowing around. The headlights to the Jeep still worked. I wince again, gasping. I don't get it. I was able to heal when I had a gun put through me. I try to reach over to Stiles, trying to touch his hand but he was too far away without me in pain. 

"Stiles, baby," I breathe heavily, in and out, Stacey. I wince, clenching my teeth and I groan. Why does this hurt? "Stiles, wake up. Wake up!" I cry, I squeeze my eyes shut. 

I hear a gasp, and Stiles had woke up and looked around in confusion. I had let out sigh. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Stiles quickly asked. 

"Stiles, the Nemeton. Now." I told him, wincing. He nodded, and he shakes his head before he pulled out of the tree. 

Stiles and I walk in the forest, the wind blowing strong. Stiles had held a bat in his hand, pure usual. I gasp when I see the Nemeton had been pretty much collapsed, and that everyone was in the Nemeton. 

Stiles grabbed my none sprained wrist and pulled me under into the Nemeton. I gasp slightly when I saw everyone down here. Allison, Isaac, Mum, Sheriff, Chris. Stiles had quickly put the bat under the wood, to stop it from collapsing. 

"I always said aluminum was better than wood." Sheriff said and Stiles hugged him quickly, I went for mum, and she wrapped her arms around me. The wind above us was strong. Stronger than a few seconds ago. 

It then began to cave in, and I held my breath. I stayed near mum and Stiles crawled next to me. I then felt my phone vibrate, and I saw it was Scott. I then picked it up and put the phone against my ear. 

"S-Scott?" I let out, blowing air. 

"Hey. You okay?" I pressed my lips together. 

"Yeah, we're okay. We're all okay," I smile. "How 'bout you are you okay?" 

"Sort of." I let out a sigh. 

"Well, think you could come to get us?" I asked. 

"Yeah, of course." Scott said. 

"Great. Okay, um, bring a ladder." I told him, and everyone around me started to laugh. I then hang up, knowing Scott was on his way. I smiled, and I lean into Stiles who puts his arms around me. 

We saved our parents, right now, that's all it matters.