TWO

TWO 

"Freshmen. Lots and lots of freshmen. Tuns, and tuns of freshmen." Lydia spoke, standing next to Allison's locker, I was on her other side, watching her put her books away. 

"You mean fresh boys." I chuckle, Lydia looks over at me. "Lydia, they're 14."

"Eh, they're more mature than others." Lydia shrugged. 

"You know, it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while. Work on becoming a better person." Allison told Lydia, though Lydia and I both know Allison's talking about herself. 

"Allison, I love you. So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and we pretend that we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine." Lydia told Allison, smiling. "But, I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction." 

And as if on cue, I turn my head around to see what Lydia was looking at. There were these two twins, both in leather jackets, both carrying a helmet. I don't like them. I have a bad feeling about them. Allison looks over as well, biting on her lower lip. 

"Brothers?" 

"Twins." Lydia said. 

"I hate them." I declare, Lydia chuckled. 

"You don't even know them." Allison said. I shrugged. 

"I don't need to know them to hate them." I said, before turning on one heel and leaving. 

I walked into English, and I saw my boyfriend sitting there. I smiled at him, and Scott had sat close to him, as well. I sit in front of Stiles. Scott sat beside me, and Lydia sits behind Stiles. 

Allison had come in after Lydia, meanwhile, Stiles had leaned forward and was playing with my hair. I had left it untied today, and it was clean and nice. I close my eyes and lean back, letting him play with my hair. 

That's when my phone went off, much like everyone else's. Stiles had dropped my hair, and I sighed leaning forward to reach the phone that I had placed on my desk. I went to check my message- but the sound of high heels entering the room cuts me off. 

A new English teacher. Her name was Ms. Blake. 

"The offering was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth floats somber under cast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." Ms. Blake comes into the room and stands in front of her new desk. "This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone." 

I pressed my lips together and put it away in my bag. Much like everyone else did. 

I don't like this teacher. My gut was telling me that she's a bad person. So, I go with my gut. 

I look up and the principal had walked in after we were seat to do something. "Mr. McCall?" Ms. Blake asked, my head turned to Scott, he looked up and at the teacher. Scott gathered up his book, and I slowly stood up, but Ms. Blake shakes her head at me. "Just Scott." 

Usually, whenever the last name McCall is involved with, it was me and Scott. Never just me, or never just Scott. I nodded, and slowly sat back down and I turned my head to Stiles. 

"Hey, Lydia." Stiles soon whispered to Lydia, who cocked her head towards him. "But is that... is that from the accident?" Stiles points to Lydia's ankle, it had a bandage covered up on it. 

"No. Prada bit me." Lydia said, my eyes widen. Her dog bit her? 

"Your dog?" Stiles asked. 

"No, her designer handbag." I sarcastically said to Stiles, leaning forward and he rolled his eyes at me. 

"Yes, my dog." Lydia scoffed. 

"Well, has it ever bitten you before?" Stiles asked. Lydia shakes her head. "Okay, what if it's like the same thing as the deer. You know how are like animals acting weird right before an earthquake or something?"

Lydia turns her head to Stiles once again. "Meaning what? There's going to be an earthquake or something?" 

"Or something." Stiles sighed. "I just... maybe it means something coming. Something bad." I lightly groan, Stiles looked at me. 

"It was a deer and a dog." I said. "What's that thing you say in three's? Once... twice..." Something then hits the window, my head turns towards it. There was blood on the window, I jump. 

What the hell? 

Everyone had turned their head towards the window, I sit up, and in the distance, I can hear crows. Really loud crows. Coming towards the window. Ms. Blake walks over to the window, and you can see like... a black moving cloud coming towards us, expect, it was crows moving towards us. 

Some start to smack into the window, drop dead. Some hit so hard, that it smash through the windows, making me jumpier. 

"Get down! Everyone get down!" Ms. Blake yells at everyone, as crows fly around in the room. Stiles had got to his seat, and I got up and he pulled me down on top of him. Protecting me once again. I was breathing heavily, I couldn't see what was going on. 

Stiles intertwines his fingers with mine, our breathing mixed around with each other. I closed my eyes, begging for this to be over. 

The classroom was a mess, for sure. Desks were turned over and the police sirens were on meaning Stiles' dad was here. Stiles still hadn't let my hand go, it was like a death grip. Not that I'm complaining. 

I watch Stiles' dad walk over to Allison and her father, to talk to them. Why does something bad always have to happen? Can't something just go well? 

Stiles was leaning on a desk, and I was leaning on Stiles. What shocked me the most was that how many crows were dead on the floor. 

"We'll get through this- Stacey, whatever's going on, we'll get through this. Because we have each other." Stiles murmurs a few things like that to me, with one hand rubbing my shoulder and the other in a death grip. 

✢ 

"Is it me or is Beacon Hills turning into more like... for the totally bizarre and supernatural?" Lydia asked, closing her locker. I chuckled as me and Allison stand next to her, I turned around and saw a girl standing in front of me, with wide eyes. 

She seemed too old to be at a high school but young at the same time. She had dark skin, brown eyes, and brown hair. 

"Where's Scott McCall?" The girl demands, looking at me. Her brown orbs dig into my similar ones. "You're Stacey, right?" 

"Yeah... how do you know-" 

"Where's Scott McCall?" The brunette asked, looking at me. 

"He had to leave..." I trailed off, what does she want with my brother? "He's supposed to be back in class-" 

"Is he coming back?" The girl asked, gripping a hand onto my wrist, and Lydia stepped forward. Clearly not okay with it. I winced. 

"Easy on the physicality, sweetheart." Lydia seethed, and the girl with her other hand grips onto Lydia's wrist. The girl then looks past me and Allison, and I felt my wrist get loosen. Me, Allison, and Lydia turned around and saw that there was no one down the hallways. We looked back, and saw that the girl was gone. 

"What the holy hell just happened?" I asked. Lydia scoffed, and Allison walked off. I looked down at my wrist, and it was a... a bruise, or like, a mark. Allison then walked back toward us, what? "Well, she bruised me." 

Lydia looks down at her wrist, examining it as well. "Huh. Me too." Lydia said. Chris then approached us, he smiled at me. 

"Come on, let's get you girls out of here." Chris told us, he was going to take me to Allison's, Lydia was coming also- we had a lot to catch up on. Plus, Allison needs help picking out a new wallpaper color. I'm thinking blue. "School can wait another day," 

Chris then wrapped an arm around my shoulder, and his daughters, Lydia and I link arms and we all walked off. What the hell did that girl to my arm? And why the hell isn't it healing? 

"This one, it's perfect." Lydia holds up a shade of purple on Allison's wall, Allison pressed her lips together. 

"I don't know, I like this shade." I held up the blue one, pressing it against the wall. 

"I'm still thinking Stacey's color, Lyds." Allison said, looking at the two shades. Purple or blue. My favorite colors. Allison's facial expression then dropped, when she looked at me and Lydia's bruises. 

She stepped forward, taking a better look at them. "What?" I asked Allison, she had her thinking looking face on again. 

"Guys, look." Allison said, and I looked down at mine and Lydia's bruises. Holy... they were both the same. Well, they were the same but the opposite. 

"What the hell does that mean?" 

HEY, MY LOVELIES! I'm back with another crappy chapter!! WOo!