THIRTY-EIGHT

THIRTY-EIGHT

I lean against the lockers in the boy's locker room with Ethan and Aiden aside. Scott's here, too. The boy's were having a meeting, and I decided to tag along. Plus, I think Coach actually likes me. Coach blows the whistle. 

"Listen up!" Coach yelled. "Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski, you contact the first teacher available. Got it?" I hate being single. "Got it!" 

I forgot what it was like being single. 

"Yes, Coach!" The whole team says, meanwhile, Ethan, Aiden, Scott and I are isolated against the lockers. 

"There's a card on my desk for Isaac Lahey, and every one of you losers is not only going to sign it, you're gonna write a personal message so profound and deep, it's gonna bring a tear to Coach's eye. Who's first? Ah, Danny! That's how you do it, buddy, keep it PG." 

"No, Stiles, no demonic ninjas." Ethan had said. 

"Things are getting too quite," Aiden said. 

"Yeah, we know," I fold my arms. "It's making me nervous, too," Scott added. 

"Do you guys hear that?" Ethan asked. 

"It's an emitter, one of the Argent's." Scott annouced. No wonder why I can't hear anything. 

Scott had opened the door of the boy's locker room, exiting, so does the twin's and I. I told everyone not to talk about Stiles and I's break up. 

We enter the hallway. "It's coming from the basement." 

The boys and I then run off, and ran down to the basement. Down the long stairs. We turned the corner, someone was standing there. I don't need to know who's face it is to identify, it was Stiles. 100%. 

He turned around, with an emitter in his hand. Is it Stiles or the Nogitsune. My heart started to beat hard against my chest. It's hard seeing him. "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to god, it's me," 

I heard some growling behind me, and I turn my head seeing Ethan and Aiden with fangs out, and blue eyes shining. Ethan and Aiden then went towards Stiles, making my heart jump. "Wait!" I yell. 

Stiles had dropped the emitter as Ethan had pushed him against the locker, and Scott had run forward. "Wait, stop!" Scott said, and with a hand on one of the twin's teacher, he pulled one back and threw him on the ground. "I said, stop!" 

Stiles was dropped, and I stand there, trying to avoid his gaze, and I knew he was staring at me. Ethan had growled, turning his head towards Scott. Scott roars back, showing his Alpha eyes. Ethan jumps back and deformed. 

"It's me, Scott, I swear, it's me," Stiles told him. "I don't know where I've been for the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise." 

"You know what happened in the hospital?" Ethan said. 

"I know more than that." Stiles flickered his eyes towards me, as I was staring at him this time. I then looked at the ground. He walked slightly towards me, but then bends down and pulls out a map from a bag. "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting." I lean over Stiles' shoulder, it did look like his writing.

Scott had bend down on the ground next to Stiles, I stayed standing. "I know I did this. I caused the accident." I bend down next to Stiles, placing a hand on his shoulder. It still feels right. "And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger." 

Ethan holds up a saw. "What the hell have you been up to?" 

I then eventually sit on the ground, cross-legged next to Stiles. "I think something worse. A lot worse." 

We soon were all standing around a table, and taking out objects from the bag. Well, Ethan and Aiden were, I was standing next to them, Stiles was slowly pacing around the room. I wish I could just hug him, but it'd be weird too, knowing that weren't together. 

"What the hell were you doing? Building a Terminator?" Aiden scoffed. 

"Thank you for that." Stiles replied sarcastically. 

"Guys, this is a map," I bit on my lower lip, as Scott stands next to me, holding a map. 

"Isn't that I cross-country trail?" I ask, tracing my finger along the trail. 

"That's Tate's car, where Malia Tate's family died," Scott informed. 

"You mean where her father put the steel-jawed traps." Stiles corrected, my heart jumped. You don't need instructions, when is the last time you've ever used instructions, am I right? I gulp, and Stiles and I slowly meet each other's gazes. 

I advert them, and stepped back.