THIRTEEN

THIRTEEN 

I woke up, in darkness. I don't even remember falling asleep. As I let my eyes adjust to the room that I was in, I realized it was none other than my boyfriend's. His jersey hanging over the chair, his lacrosse stick leaning against the chair. 

I ran a hand through my hair and looked down at my boyfriend who was hugging a pillow. I smiled, seeing him shirtless. But he had pants on, boxers. I have PJs, I keep a pair in Stiles' draw, I have a set of clothes, and toothbrush too forever whenever I stay. 

Stiles suggested I should do that, then made me do that. He literally drove me home, then packed my things, actually. It was sweet of him. Stiles can be really sweet when he wants to be, I love sweet Stiles. Angry Stiles lowkey scares me, but it also sends me the chills. Good chills. 

I hear Stiles roll over, and I quickly looked down at him again. He rolled his head towards me, and he opened his eyes slowly. Realising that I was awake, he slowly sat up, and I shake my head at up. "You need your sleep, go back to sleep, Stiles." I rub his back softly. 

"So do you, Stace. What's wrong?" Stiles quietly said, looking over at me. I shrug one of my shoulders, and I let out a yawn, then I rub my eyes and blinked several times. Stiles chuckled at me and I roll my eyes gently. 

"I just have a lot on my mind, you know?" I reply, I just want to watch Stiles sleep again. That was peaceful, and at that moment, I had forgotten everything around us. Stiles nods, understanding perfectly. 

"I know, baby, I know," Stiles murmurs. I looked at him and smiled. I then wrap my arms around Stiles' exposed skin, and he pulled himself closer to me. He did a long and lingering kiss on my forehead. My head fits perfectly under Stiles' chin. 

We slowly lie back down again in this position. My body literally pressed against his. My arms wrapped around him, clinging onto him. "I love you, Stiles. I really, really love you." 

"I know. And, I love you more," Stiles mumbled to me, we both ended up sharing the pillow, and in the middle of the bed. Our foreheads touching each other. Our noises brushed up against one another. I pressed my lips against his, the kiss only lasted or a second as I can see Stiles' eyes are closing. 

"Night, babe," I mumble against him and snuggled into him some more. 

"Oh, what the hell now?" I groan as I hear my phone ringing. Stiles was already up, the lights were on, and it was pitch black. 

"There's something wrong with Lydia," Stiles quickly explained and I looked at my phone, missed a call. Stiles threw me a t-shirt, and I quickly chucked it on. It was warm. Stiles had thrown himself pants and a t-shirt on. 

"Can't they, like, hold off murders till the morning or something?" I asked, I then hear a dirt bike outside Stiles window, and Stiles went to have a look. I already knew it was Scott. 

"Apparntly not, let's go." I jump out of bed, and I go to the bathroom and quickly changed some pants, I then threw on my sneakers, tying them up. Stiles was waiting impatiently at the door, once he saw me come out of the bathroom, he ran towards me and grabbed me. 

He pulled me downstairs, and we were off. 

We pull up outside of school, I'm finally in the front seat, and Scott pulled up in his dirtbike and me and Stiles pulled up in his Jeep. Stiles jumped out, and so did I. 

I ran towards Stiles, and he quickly took hold of my hand. We walk towards Scott dirk bike who took of his helmet. "Where is she?" I asked. I looked over and saw a frighten Lydia. 

Lydia and Allison both walked over to us. "Lydia?" Stiles asked. 

"It's the same thing." Lydia informed us. "Same thing as the pool." 

"Why didn't I get the signal or whatever it was? Connection?" I asked. I looked over at Stiles, he shrugged.

"I don't know, I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here." Lydia said. "And you told me to call you if there's a dead body," 

"You found a dead body?" Stiles exclaimed. 

"Not yet." Lydia said. 

"Not yet? What do you mean, not yet? Lydia, you're suppose to call us after you find the dead body," Stiles explained. He looked down at me. "That goes for the same as you." 

"No, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on." Lydia told Stiles. 

"How are we suppose to find the dead body?" I let go of Stiles, tracing my gaze to Scott, and where his gaze was. 

A small gasp escapes my lips accidentally, as I spot a dead body on the school sign. "Guys." Scott stepped forward. "I found the dead body,"  

Stiles and I stay behind a pole, trying to listen in on Stiles' dad conversation during school time. "Excuse me." Stiles flinched and grabbed my hand when Stiles' dad spots us, and walked over. He then covers his bag with the both of us, too late. "Hey! Hey, hey, hey. Back it up." I sigh. Stiles dropped the bag, and took my hand again. I guess the hand thing is like a comfort thing. "I know what you're thinking. I know you've got all these ideas about patterns and people dying in threes..." 

"Dad, murdered, okay? Sacrificed, actually," Stiles corrects his father. 

"I've got half the state, including the FBI, coming in on this." My stomach turned, FBI. My dad worked for the FBI. Actually, he's not even a father to me. "They're not getting away with killing one of our own." 

"Dad, they killed Tara." Stiles softly said. Tara was a deputy for Sheriff and a close friend of Stiles. "You know, how many times has she helped me with my math homework when I had to wait for the station for you?" 

I rub my thumb in the inside of Stiles' hand smoothly, trying to comfort him. I don't like seeing Stiles upset. 

"Just get to class, okay? Both of you." The sheriff then walks off, and I turn to Stiles. 

"I'm sorry, Stiles," I mumble. I then wrap my arms around him, and he does the same, pulling me in for a tight hug, He rocks us back and forward slowly. 

"It's okay, it's not your fault." Stiles reminded me, and I sighed. We looked at each other before I kiss Stiles on the corner of his mouth, and I take his hand. He wraps his arm around me, and we walked off to class together, my arm wrapped around his waist.