25

Chloe's pov

It's been a few days since Luke and the guys got home. He's been keeping his distance from me lately. I just wanted whatever was going on, to end. I was tired of fighting this battle we had. I went down stairs to find Luke working on music, like he always does. "luke, we really need to talk." I tell him.

He sets his guitar on his lap and looks at me. "What's there to talk about, Chloe?" Ouch.

"Luke, you are hiding something from me. Don't even deny it. Your not telling me something and it's driving me crazy. I've known you for a year. I can tell." I sigh.

He puts his guitar down and gets up to stand in front of me. He holds onto my hands. "I am not hiding anything from you."

I just look at him and then look away. Making eye contact just hurt too much. "Luke, something is wrong."

He groans. "If i said nothing is wrong, nothing is wrong. I love you and i would never hurt you. I've been busy, trying to sort some stuff out."

"Like What stuff?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He sighs. "You know i would tell you, but this time i cant."

I get up, "so you are hiding something Luke." I spit and rush upstairs to our shared bedroom.

I lock the door and begin to pack a bag. "Fuck.  Chloe open up." He bangs.

"No. Why should i? All you ever do now is just hide things from me." I say annoyed.

"If you open up I'll tell you." He says. I stop what i am doing. Do i trust him?

I make my way over to the door to unlock it. There he was. On one knee. "This was suppose to be special. I had everything almost planned out. I didn't want you to walk out, so i had to do this now. Chloe, you are the light in life. My one true love. My soulmate. My rock. My everything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. We are meant to be together . From the first day i saw you, and you told me about chuke, made me love you even more. I love our late night snuggles, to our 4 am talks, i love when you walk around wearing my clothing, i love when you are just here by my side. I want to wake up with you everyday, and fall asleep with you everyday. You are the girl i love. You and only you. Will you marry me, and be Mrs. Hemmings?"

I start to tear up. "Well fuck Luke. If it was a proposal you could of just said that." I tease him. "Babe, i will marry you. A hundred times yes. To the moon and back i will marry you every single day."

He gets up and smiles as he places the shiny diamond ring on my finger. He placed a kiss to my lips as we make our way to the bed. "You want a sneak peek of our honey moon?" He winks.

"God Luke you are almost as nasty as the girls." I laugh.

He pouts. "I was only offering a suggestion."

I chuckle, roaming my hand through his golden locks. "Maybe we should save it for that night, wouldn't want any spoilers." I wink as i run off to go call Sha and the others.