9

Ashley's pov

I woke up to Calum shaking me awake. "We are here you sleepy head." Kami screams as everyone hops out of the car. The others come up to our car and we all walk over to the entrance. I intertwine my hands hands with Calum as we follow behind the group. I am still so tired from the long ass car ride. 

We got to the ticket booth, it took me by surprise when Ashton paid for all of us. We all out on our green wrist band and headed to some chairs to put our stuff on. Taking off my long t-shirt, i revealed my teal and black bikini, and Calum could not take his eyes off. "Take a picture you doofus." I say with a smirk. 

We all apply our sun screen since no one is in the mood to burn like a lobster, and we head to the first ride. We all had to split into groups of 6. Chloe, Luke, Millie, Kami, Calum, and i in one big water tube. And the others went in the second one. The two lifeguards at the top pushed our tube down first and it began to swish up to either side of the wall. It spun us around before Luke and Calum thought it was a good idea to flip us over once we landed in the pool. 

I dunked Calum underwater before i got out and wait for the others to come down the slide. I saw Chloe and Luke wonder out of the exit to some other ride in the park, which was weird. I figured they would of wanted to walk around with us. Those love birds. They make me want to chuke myself, all the time. 

Chloe's pov

"Come on Chloe! I want to ride that ride! The others will catch up with us soon!" Luke whines in my ear and i give in. As much as i wanted to stay with the others and walk around as a group, i couldn't say no to Luke. 

We both leave the exit and walked over to the other tube slide for two. It was shaped like a penguin, so that's why Luke desperately wanted to ride it. We stand outside the ride. "Luke, i think its for children." I say pointing to the sign that read for children. 

"Oh come on, we are practically children. and its penguins! We HAVE to do it." He whines pulling my hand along with him up the stairs to the top.

The lifeguard at the top gives us a weird look as if we were too old. I take the front and Luke has the back. We barely managed to fit on this penguin tube, seeing how small it was built for kids. We went down at least a good 8 feet water slide before we reached the bottom. "Happy now?" I asked him, getting up and leaving the ride with him following behind me.

"Very." Luke says all smiley and i couldn't help but smile.

The others are waiting for us at the next ride before Michael bust out laughing. "Luke and his god damn love for penguins."  Everyone joined in with Michael laughing except Luke.

"They are adorable okay!" Luke says.

"Not as adorable as you." i say winking to him before he places his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.