7

Kami's pov

We all piled out of the SUV and made our way to the entrance where we met up with the others. Luke and Chloe look so happy and cute together, even though it has only been an hour. I just wish them the best. If i couldn't have Luke, i am so glad that Chloe can have Luke. I wouldn't want him with anyone else. Stepping inside cracker barrel, took me, Sha, Millie, and the boys of how country it was. It was cute, but i was so not used to this. We were waited to a table immediately, taking up to square tables side by side since we now had 12 people with us. I was happy that i was seated next to Luke, even though it killed me inside.

"So what did Ashley have on the agenda for us?" Audrea asked from the other side of the table.

"I was thought of two ideas. We can go to the water park, but then i figured maybe the wouldn't want to because of the fans, so i thought maybe going to mini golf." She suggested.

I hope the boys chose water park. I've seen them shirtless in pictures and videos, but i just want it to happen in front of my very own eyes. Like just imagine, will all be at the water park, right. And i can see Luke's body all wet and it will make me go absolutely fucking crazy. And not just for Luke, but for all of them.

"Water Park seems fun!" Michael says.

"Yeah, we've only been to one or two back home. I'm up for it." Luke says.

I couldn't help but smile, and see that the other girls are smiling to. We all must of had this vision. I take one good stare at Luke, good thing he wasn't looking at me, but towards Ashton who was speaking.

I just couldn't get the picture out of my head. Like all of the boys shirtless. All of the girls in their swim wear. And oh my fucking god will all be dead. Like i am going to go crazy seeing him shirtless. Fuck, he has a good tone ass body. Sorry Chloe, i might just swipe in and steal.

Hadleigh pov

The boys just agreed to go to the water park and i can't be any more excited. A wet Michael in the sun, hell yes. That's something you never see. This day should be fun at the water park. I know it's not going to go as planned because the boys are wild, but it's going to be real fun.

Michael turns to me and i sweetly smile. "Are you okay love?" He asked resting a hand on my arm.

Okay Hadleigh, calm down. Don't freak out. "Yes, oh my god. Yes i am." I say with a smile.

He nods and just continues to stare. I was waiting for him to say something but he looks down at the other end of the table when Millie begins to talk about something. I was trying my best to hear Millie, but Michael still had his hand on my arm and that's all i could think about. Besides hearing my heart burst really fast.

"I've never been to a water park and I'm really nervous." Is all i hear when Millie finishes what she was saying.

"Don't worry. I'll be here if you need comfort, the boys are as well, and you have such good amazing friends with you." Ashton softly smiles at her.

"Ya I'm a little nervous as well." I whisper to Michael.

"Don't worry, you'll be safe in my arms." He whispers back with a wink.