4

(Wednesday) ASHTON's pov

"Come on boys, were going to be late!" I yell. Luke is in the bathroom checking out his hair, Calum is shoving a donut down his throat, and god knows what Michael is doing on his phone. We have an hour drive to our destination, and we are suppose to be at Ashley's house at 9am. And if we leave any late, we wont make it on time.

Calum and Michael were ready, but this damn boy still was checking his hair. "Breadstick, get yo fucking ass in here." Michael yells. 

"Michael, what did i say about yelling. Inside voices please." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

Luke finally comes out of the bathroom and we head out to the car. We have our driver driving us to Ashley's house. "Where are we going again?" Luke asked.

"Maybe if you didn't have that many drinks last night you would remember." Michael sassily responds. 

"I hate you Michael." Calum says flipping him off.

"oh my god i can't handle you children." i groan. "answering Luke, we are going to a fans house today, Ashley. Remember when we were added to that 5sos crew group chat with Andy, and then it later turned into the slut club?" I asked him, and the other two idiots knowing they have no clue what the hell we are talking about.

"Oh that group chat? I fucking love them." Luke says. 

"Yes, so as i was saying. Andy and Ashley had been DMing, talking about how this week they all were meeting for the first time. They've been in a group chat for a year and a half, and Ashley wanted to do something special for all of them. Andy added me in, and we all decided on something for the girls. I told them we can come out and spend the day with them before we have to head to New York tomorrow." I inform them.

"Wow. I can not wait now. I am so happy that our fans find friends and make these bonds all because of us. And to do these things for someone like them, man that is a thrill." Michael says.

"Dude, me too. I love meeting fans, and since this is so special to them makes me tear up." Cal adds.

"The name was what?" Luke is still fucking on that. I don't think he is fully sober yet.

"5SOS Slut Crew." Calum tells him.

"what the fuck, we have sluts?" Luke makes me want to hit myself ALL THE DAMN TIME.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night, Ashley informed me that she left a key to the backdoor hiding in the sunflower pot. I found the key and unlocked the door, and quietly opened it. We all made sure we didn't make any noise. She said once we were in the house, there was a white door with a paper heart on it, which was the basement. We walked into the hallway to the door, and quietly made our way to the basement. I made sure all the girls were asleep before we continued down. Ashley was awake, sitting at the bar counter. She saw us and waved. I was totally surprised of how calm she was. 

Once the boys and i were near to Ashley, she gave us a hug and the instructed us to make loud noise as possible to scare them. She gave us silly string to spray the harmless sleeping girls. Ashley, herself had an air horn to wake them up. What a lovely friend she is. And so, we do what we are instructed.

Kami's pov

Who the fuck is up this early with an air horn this early? I open my eyes and silly string is being sprayed at me AND HOLY SHIT AJDJSFSIFBSJBF DS ITS 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER IS IT REALLY THEMM DMSNFJSN IH OH MY GOD LUKE LOOKS SO GOOD TODAY 

Chloe's pov
Damn, Ashley really wanted us up this fucking early? What the hell is being sprayed on my face. My eyes meet the one and only Luke Robert Hemmings standing between Kami and I. I THINK I AM GOING TO CHUKE AND DIE SOMEONE HELP ME

Audrea's pov
OH MY GOD. JNSJFJSN 5SOS IS IN THE BASEMENT WITH US I CAN NOT BREATHE THIS ROOM IS GETTING SMALLER. MICHAEL CLIFFORD IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE I AM GOING TO PASS OUT JSBFSJF

Hadleigh's pov
Why are air horns so loud?  I was greeted when i woke up with a Michael Clifford standing above me squirting silly string between Audrea and i. Wait, is that OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS HUMAN BEING GTHAT I CALL MINE ISTSISNFBS IT IS THEM HOW THE FUCK

Natasha's pov
The air horns didn't wake me, it was the fact that ASHTON IRWIN WAS IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME AGAIN AND I CAN NO LONGER BREATHE. what a fucking snake and fake betch he is, he NEEDS TO FOLLOW ME AND OH MY GOD WHAT IS HE DOING HERE

Millie's pov
SOMEONE CATCH ME I SEE THE ASHTON IRWIN IN FRONT OF MY EYES I SEE THE LIGHT I AM DEAD BY HIS BEAUTY AHDBHSFBSIFNUI he  is a fucking 5 WAIT 10 course meal asjfnds uf. All of them are OUBJSB I I CAN ACTUALLY SAY THIS HAPPENED WHAT THE

Sha's pov
I just want to fucking sleep Ashley. Her and her damn ass games. MY GOD. I opened my eyes, and now  i apologize mentally to ashley BECAUSE IT IS 5 SECONDS OF SYUMMER IN THE BASEMENT SQUIORTING ME ANFJSNJF HSJF HISFH MY MY MY I WANT ASHTON JSFNUJ FN