3

Ashley's pov

The next morning, we all decided to go to iHOP, or i should say iHOB, for breakfast. On today's agenda was to bring Millie and Kami to target, and the go shopping at the mall. Later at night we are having a movie marathon back at my house. I sat down at the end of the table, Millie next to me, then Audrea, and Hadleigh. Across from me was Kami, next to her was Sha, Chloe, and Natasha. We all ordered pancakes and then began to make small conversations. I pulled out my phone to go on twitter, and post a pic of all of us at iHOB. 

"So when will we know the surprise? I hate them." Had says when all the small conversations stopped. 

Its killing me that i cant tell them.  "In two days." 

"We have to wait till Wednesday to know!?" Chloe whines.

"That's the only day that works! I know, its killing me too!" I say and then quickly change the conversation. I worked so hard to plan that day out, and the surprise for them is HUGE! I can't believe it will actually happen for all of us. 

Our food comes out and Millie and Kami get really excited to try iHOB for the first time. Both of them took their first bite, and all of us sat there watching them eagerly. "Oh my god, this taste so good! I didn't think pancakes can taste that good!" Millie says.

"I'm in pancake heaven." Kami says making us all laugh at both of their reactions.

"Are you guys excited to step foot in target for the first time?" Sha asked them.

"YES!" They both say at the same time. This target trip shall be interesting. 

After an hour of just being an iHOB, eating pancakes and talking, we decided to head over to target. Natasha connected her bluetooth to the rental car, and played her Youngblood playlist. Babylon played first.

"I THOUGHT WE HAD A PLACE. JUST OUR PLACE. OUR HOME PLACE. MY HEAD SPACE. WAS YOU AND I ALWAYS. BUT THAT PHASE HAS BEEN PHASED IN OUR PLACE. I SEE IT ON YOUR FACE, A SMALL TRACE. A PLACE LAID, WE'VE BEEN ERASED. BUT IF WERE WAY TOO FADED TO DRIVE. YOU CAN STAY ONE MORE NIGHT." We all scream in the car, a few of us already dying of laughter of how crazy we are.

"WE SAID WE BOTH LOVED HIGHER THAN WE KNEW WE COULD GO. BUT STILL THE HARDEST PART IS KNOWING WHEN TO LET GO.YOU WANTED TO GO HIGHER HIGHER HIGHER. BURN TO BRIGHT NOW THE FIRES GONE, WATCH IT ALL FALL DOWN BABYLON." We all scream again and the rock out hard to the beat. 

If 5sos could see how crazy we are in person, man, they'll be scared for our life. We arrived to target since it wasn't too far from iHOB. Millie and Kami were the first to hop out of the car and run to the entrance. I followed behind them, wanting to get their reactions on video.

The first step in and their mouth dropped, and then hugged each other. "WE ARE IN TARGET BETCHES!" Millie shouts earning looks from people, and smiles from employees. 

Once the others caught up to us, we began to follow Kami and Millie to whatever part they wanted to look at. We went to the food section, who can go wrong with that? All of us pile food into the cart, but wet let Millie and Kami pick out things they wanted to try. We then moved down to the toy section and we picked out a few games to keep us entertained, and some water things in case we decided to go swimming. We all roamed around in target for a little longer and the checked out. Next stop was the mall which was a little further down the road.

The first stop in the mall, i wanted to take them to HotTopic because that place has the hook up for 5sos merch. "This place is like a merchandise fandom heaven, god i wish we had this back in England." Millie said looking around.

We all grabbed some different merch, from 5sos and not,  and then paid for what we got. We walked into different stores and bought some more things. We decided to grab some lunch at the mall since we were all pretty hungry. Chloe, Audrea, and i all got Chick-Fil-A, Sha and Kami got a slice of pizza, Natasha got Taco Bell, and Hadleigh and Kami got McDonalds. 

Seated at a long table, we did mostly eating then talking. I wish we all lived this close so we can do this all the time. "Where should we go next?" Audrea asked.

"I think we all went to most of the stores we wanted too, its up to you guys." Natasha says.

"Millie, Kami... anywhere you want?" Audrea asked.

"Nat's right. Maybe we can go back and swim?" Kami suggested.

We all agree and finish eating. We pack back into the SUV and blast 5sos again. Once we were back at my house, we put our stuff away and changed into our swim wear. With help from a few of the girls, we managed to blow up the pool floaties and beach balls we bought. We also bought some squirt guns and water balls to play with. "Guys, where's Sha?" I asked looking around for her.

"I think she was in the bathroom." Chloe says. 

I just shrug and lay my towel out on the chair, and stand at the pool edge. I dip my foot in to feel how cold the pool was on this hot day. I was pushed in by somebody, and i went down under. I came up to all the girls laughing, seeing Sha where i was dying on the floor. "You betch." i say splashing her as she jumps in next to me. The other girls follow behind her.

It turns into a huge splashing contest. Sha, Chloe, Audrea, and Millie on one team. Kami, Natasha, Hadleigh, and i on the other team. I take the pizza floatie and smack Sha's head with it, but she tackles me underwater. It went on for a few minutes before Sha calls that she forfeits. "I SWALLOWED SO MUCH WATER." Sha screamed.

"That's not the only thing." Chloe winks, Sha splashes her.