19

Sha's pov

We got back to Ashley's pretty late. The girls and i finished packing up of what was scattered around Ashley's basement. Kami, Audrea, and Millie were all squeezed together on the pull out bed. Luke and Chloe took the mini pull out bed. Michael and Had beside each other on the floor in their own sleeping bags. Calum and Ashley shared the beanbag again since it was big enough to fit the both of them. And Ashton and i shared a big sleeping bag together.

The lights were off and Ashton and i were quietly talking. "I cant sleep." I whisper to him, nervous about actually going to New York with them.

"Do you want to get fresh air? I can sing you to sleep? Or we can just still talk about anything?" He suggested multiple things.

"Fresh air. I just need space to process and think." I tell him.

We hold hands and carefully make our way between the sleeping bodies and head up stairs. We open the porch door quietly and sit by the edge of the pool.

"What's going on in your head, beautiful?" Ashtons says making me blush.

"Just the fact that you guys are actually here with us, and that this is all happening. I'm enjoying every second of it. And how much I'm falling in love with you." I tell him, and get caught off guard at the last part.

"I'm falling head over heels for you too." Ashton says.

And the next minute i know, we were kissing each other underneath the stars. It was a light long kiss and it felt so good to be in someone's arms. To feel protected. I pulled away first, leaving a smile on my face.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you most." He kisses my cheek.

We both laid back on the deck with the beach towels we left out from before. We covered each other and tried to sleep underneath the stars.

He holds onto my waist, and i look over a few minutes later to see him lightly sleeping. I move closer to him and close my eyes. What a perfect night. I never imagined to have a night like this. And to have it with the love of my life, i feel honored. I love him with all my heart. And I'm never planning on leaving Ashton.

Chloe's pov

I felt arms shake me awake early, the sun wasn't even out yet. "Wake Up princess." Luke softly kisses my cheek and my eyes flutter open.

"Good morning." I say smiling to him.

He smiles back and kisses my lips. My heart flutters with warmth. "How'd you sleep?" He asked.

"Perfect. You?"

"Perfect as well." He kisses my cheek again and then sits up.

The others were already awake and we begin to get ready and loaded in the car to the airport. It  was to early to keep my eyes awake, so i leaned against luke for the car ride and closed my eyes. I drifted off to sleep again. I was waken up once we got to the airport and we all walked into the airport.

We went through security and grabbed coffee before heading onto the plane. I sat between Luke and Kami. In front of us was Calum, Ashley, and Millie. Next to me was Ashton and Sha. And in front of them was Michael, Audrea, and Had.

Luke and i shared headphones so we can watch a movie. But the movie put Luke to sleep. I took my phone out and took a photo of him and i, and then one of him sleeping. It wasn't that much longer until i found myself falling asleep next to him.