11

Sha's pov

Ashton and i sat down on our chairs as we started to eat the food we got. "So you're not from here?" Ashton asked.

"I'm from Washington." I say taking a bite into one of the chicken strips.

"That is a beautiful place! We haven't been there a lot, but when we go i love to walk around and go to landmarks." Ashton says and i smile sweetly too him.  "Maybe when i'm back there, we can go and walk around sometime."

"Did you just ask  me out?" I smile.

He smiled back, probably the widest and goofiest smile I've seen on him today. "Yes."

I couldn't help but to laugh at how much I love Ashton. Just imagine if this was like this all the time. Ashton and I, going on dates and just talking about anything. "I'd love to go on a date with you Mr. Irwin." I wink at him.

"Great, hopefully we can go on one soon." I smile at him.

"I'm going to use the bathroom, i'll be back." I excuse myself and tap Chloe to come to the bathroom with me. 

No one was in the bathroom and i was relieved with that so i could hardcore fan girl. "ASHTON ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!" i jump up and down and let out a few squeals. Chloe laughs at me and tries her best to calm down.

I take a deep breathe and hold a huge smile to my face. "I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Chloe cheers with me.

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS! We get surprised with the boys this morning and now everything is falling into place of how things should be. I get Ash, you get Luke. Ashley has Cal, and Had has Michael." I smile at her.

"I KNOW!" Chloe lets out a little streak. "Me and Luke i think are a couple." 

I smile at her and hug my best friend. Chuke is happening! 

Audrea's pov

After lunch, we decide to head to the pool before we go on one of the lines to wait. Had and I swim down to the deep end where a machine was making waves. "So, Michael and you?" I asked smirking.

"God, i am so confused with this boy! He shows all signs of him being interested, but then doesn't actually show it. Its weird. Alone, he does. Together with the group he doesn't." She pouts but then turns into a smile. "I hope we be together."

I smile to her. "So do I Had. Michael will come around and soon you guys will be dating." 

She gives me a hug. "Your such a good best friend to me." I hug her back.

"I love you Had. I'm gonna go up to the others, seeing you got company now." I wink as she turns around and goes into Michaels arms.

I'm really happy for her. Michael, he's my favorite. But i give all my love to Had and Michael. She deserves him, and he deserves her. They are perfect together. I won't get in the way of them, or any of the new couples. This is something we all wanted. 

I saw over to the small group consisting of Ashton, Sha, Millie, Chloe, and Nat. "Where are the others?" i ask getting inside an inner tube.

"Luke went to the bathroom, Kami went to drop something off at our stuff." Chloe answered, and i wait to hear about the other two.

"Oh, Cal and Ashley are probably on the lazy river float. I bet my money on that." Ashton says as we all laugh.

Luke comes back into the water as soon as we mentioned his name. He went behind Chloe and flipped her off the inner tube. Everyone laughed at them. Chloe came above water and smacked Luke's chest before he grabbed her and took her underwater with him.