8

Audrea's pov

We ate our breakfast and headed back to Ashley's house. The boys didn't have swim trunks so they had to run to target to pick up what they needed. Chloe and Sha came back with us since we decided to meet at the water park. All of agreed on the way home that we were nervous to be going to a water park with the actual 5 Seconds Of Summer. Like not because of the rides, but because will be walking around with them shirtless. 

We all took our time to get ready since the boys were out shopping for things that they needed. Well, at least we tried to take our time. We rushed to get ready and go to target to hopefully catch them still there. When we got there, we causally walked over to the men's department to find them. We spot an Ashton and Calum shopping for shirts, with their swim trunks already in their hand. 

"Guys?" Ashton says all confused.

"Hey, we were ready so we stopped in here to see if you were still here before we headed to the water park." Millie says and Ashton just nods.

Calum walks over to Ashley as the two of them head off to buy some sunblock. Sha joins Ashton while looking at shirts for him. And the remaining of us just waits for Luke and Michael to come out of the dressing room. Hadleigh and I make small talk.

"Are you ready?" I asked her with a smile.

"Sort of. Not really. Uhhh." She says looking behind her to see if they came out yet.

"Me too, i know what you feel." I say and then point behind her. "Speaking of the devils."  I laugh as Michael comes walking up to us, and Luke goes over to Chloe. 

"Ladies." He says winking at Had and I. 

My heart is racing out of control. Michael Clifford is actually killing me. First, he stands between us this morning with silly string. Then breakfast. And now he winks. Is this his mission to kill me?

Ashley's pov

"Calum you are so annoying!" I say shoving him as we walk back to the group.

"Speak for yourself." He laughs as he puts his hand in mine.

I blushed. "You're right. I am annoying." I roll my eyes. "But thats only because i have a mind like a 5 year old." I laugh and take off running into the little girls clothing section. 

Calum comes running after me and stops to laugh. "You are such a child." 

I stick my tongue out and we actually head back to the group. "First one to get to Ashton wins." I wink at him and both of sprint the three feet in front of us. Calum tackles Ashton to the ground by surprise, and we both laugh.

"Dude, what the fuck was that?" Ashton groans, getting up with the help from Cal.

"Language." Sha mocks him.

Everyone laughs as we head up to the check outs and buy the boys stuff. Calum wanted me to come in their van with them, but since there is no room, Calum had to come in the SUV. Haldeigh took Cal's spot in the van. Calum and I had the backseat to our self since no one wanted to be in the back with us. 

I lean my head on Calum's shoulder. "I am tired, you boys had me waiting up early for you." 

"This was your idea." Calum says with a laugh.

I stare up front, and Millie turns around teasing us. "You guys are so cute." 

Kami turns around too. "Well we got Chuke out. Might as well go now with you. Awhile ago in the group chat, Ashley used to talk about how she wanted you to sit on her face." 

My face goes red. Calum laughs. "I'm glad you think its funny." I say to Calum, giving him a look. 

He stops laughing. "I'm sorry love. I just find it cute and i love finding things out abut the slut club." He says kissing my forehead. 

Oh just you wait girls. I'm gonna embarrass the hell out of you guys even if you aren't with one of the boys. And wait until Andy finds out about Kandy. JSDSJFNSL