18

Audrea's pov

Ashley gets up and runs upstairs. Calum follows behind her. "Ashley's not to big on horror movies, I'm guessing." Michael says.

"This is the first i know of." I speak up.

Chloe pauses the movie and we all wait to see what happens next. "Maybe we can watch a different movie?" Kami says.

"Yeah. We could watch mean girls." Luke says.

"One, no fucking way are we watching mean girls. Two, ITS NOT EVEN ON NETFLIX." Chloe yells at Luke causing everyone to laugh.

Chloe searches around on Netflix before we all decide on watching The 40 Year Old Virgin. It was already taking a few minutes for Ashley and Calum to come back down, so i decided to strike a conversation.

"So boys, can you tell us about Andy?" I smirk towards Kami whose face goes red.

"Annoying." "Bitch." "Ugly." "Photography skills on point." "Sassy." "Quirky." "Mean." "Prankster." All these words to describe him come out of all three boys.

"Why'd you ask? No one really cares about Andy." Michael laughs.

"That's not nice Michael." Ashton says holding a laugh in. 

"We wanted to set Kami up with Andy." Sha says busting out with laughter.

The boys laugh. "OH MY!" Luke and Michael can't stop laughing.

"What's wrong with me and Andy?" Kami says.

"Kandy for life!" Millie laughs.

"I have to see this happen!" Luke says pulling out his phone and FaceTiming Andy.

He picks up and we all crowd around Luke. "Hey man! I have a question for you."

Andy nervously laughs. "What is it?"

"Would you go on a date with our friend Kami?" Luke says showing Kami to Andy. 

"I'd take her out." Andy says without hesitation.

"Really? That's like the first girl you've ever said yes to!" Michael says.

"Congrats Kami! Scoring high!" Millie high fives her.

"She's pretty. She seems nice. Why not?" Andy laughs.

"It's a date." Kami says blushing.

"How about you all come with us to New York tomorrow? Kami and Andy can meet, and you all get extra time with us." Ashton offers.

We all scream a loud yes. "I'll talk to your manager." Andy says and then hangs up.

As on cue, Calum and Ashley walk down after they missed the fun.

Kami's pov

"What did we miss?" Ashley chuckles lightly.

"ANDY AND KAMI ARE GOING ON A DATE!" Audrea yells.

"AND YOUR COMING TO NEW YORK WITH US TOMORROW!" luke yells mimicking Audrea.

We all dance around and cheer and hug each other. This is the perfect meet up ever. Ashley surprised us. And then this happens. And i get a date with Andy. Just so many things are happening. If i see him tomorrow, i don't have a date outfit!

"Girls, we need to find an outfit for my date!" I panicked.

"CODE RED! TO THE VAN!" Chloe screams.

We all head to the van while the boys, Had and Ashley take the boys car. We headed to the mall to Forever 21 where i found a floral black dress and black wedges. By the time we were done, it was alright 9pm and everyone was exhausted but still hand energy at the  same time.

"Good news! Manager gave us the okay! We head to the airport tomorrow at 3am. Will be in New York at 4:30am." Ashton says.