Happiness

Today is May, 24th and Luke proposed to me on June, 26 of 2014. I was shocked that he asked only 3 months after the promise, my grandpa said he had his blessing since the promise ring and....wow. Our wedding was in March, 'Luke looked really ho-' Luke was looking very fine that day. Angel has been very happy as you see by her interruption.

Luke and I have two boys, both 4 years old, their named Liam and Xavier.  Liam is a mini Luke and has  Luke's personality, Xavier is a mama's boy but only has my hair. I'm okay with that, their both little cuties and love eating. Ally and Noah have three kids, two older boys and one younger girl. Alex and Tucker are 4 year old twins and Arianna is 3. The boys look like noah and Arianna looks like Ally. The guys (Noah and Luke) are like brothers,  so are the boys.

---noon------

"Luke! Noah!" I yelled, the boys were with the guys and it was their nap time. Luke came in with Liam and Xavier in his arms sleeping, Noah followed with Alex and Tucker curled up in his arms, too. Ally went shopping so I had Ari, she was sitting in the living room with her Barbie dolls. The guys put the boys in their rooms and came down stairs and I could tell Ari saw them. "Daddy! Uncle Luke!" She said in her cute 3 year old voice, she is a daddy's girl for sure and when he's around she's at his side. She's a tough little girl, the boy's like teaming up on her but she can handle them.

"I'm home......." Ally came into the kitchen to find the boys covered in flower. The boys messed with me while I baked so I messed with them, simple. Ally put the groceries and other bags away, but when she walked away I tuned in on Luke's thought.

'why can't she walk away sometimes with a swerve? Ally looked hot when she does that'

'Yeah,  but she has more curves then Ally and plus she's a really good kisser'

I stopped listening from there, let's see if I can play his game. I walk out of the room with extra swerve, that earned a hungry Lucas and wide eyes from Noah.

"Lucas? Luke?  Dont remember to block me out when you want a private conversation. " Luke's arms came around my waist and held me on his lap, he kissed down my neck until he hit my mark. Ally came out to see the mark kiss and she wiggled her eye brow at me. Luke gave a thoughtful look and of course I gave, he ran up the stairs and to our room.

All we did was kiss but it still felt like we were kissing for the first time. We didn't go back downstairs until dinner, we got looks big time. When we finally went to bed it was around ten, but that didn't last long. Cries of Liam were heard, Liam was a mama's boy when he was tired or hurt. I got up and went to their room to his bed, picked him up and brought him to our bed and he curled up to Luke.  He normally does with the cause of Xavier curling up to me when he's here.

I woke up to find Luke holding Liam, Luke is on his back while Liam is curled up into a ball using Luke's arm as a pillow. They are so cute sometimes and I never caught on how inoccent they noth look but are not even close to it. I took a picture and then went downstairs to make everyone breakfast. As I pass the boys room I hear Xavier fussing, I go in to find him having a dream and I wake him up to bring him down stairs with me. Xavier doesn't like to be mama's helper when it come to cooking but Liam is, they have the weirdest likes and dislikes. The things you would think Liam likes, he don't and same with Xavier.

"Bacon!" Luke and Noah shout together as they fill their plates.  Ally and I laugh, and grab a few pieces before it's gone. The guys at half of the food but are still hungry, I wonder if they are not human or wolf but something else sometimes.

I heard Ari cry from the backyard and go investigate. Luke is holding Ari getting her to calm down, he saw me and gives me a wink. What a good dad/uncle he is, Noah is a very good dad, just he is with Ally right now.

Theres more, not ending the book yet. Thanks for reading this so far though!  No sequal, I will be writing another book. Ill tell you about that in a few chapters though.