Luke's broken

Ally forgave us, her hair may have streaks of pink but she'll live. I was walking walking to the pack house to get Ally, her and I are going to my cave to paint and relax. I heard a scream from the woods, that stangely sounded like Ally. I ran to where the screams came from and saw Luke's pack slut kick Ally with heels. Ally saw me and tried to get up but coughed up blood instead, I shifted and ran at the slut. Her name was Angie, she shifted and fought back, that BEE-OTCH. I whimpered in pain as she bit hard on my ankle, I was stronger. I turned around, I got a chunk out of her leg and before I killed her, I pinned her instead, I was Luna and it was my job to put her in her place. She snapped at my neck, I snapped at hers. But when I snapped at hers, I bit hard on her neck, She whimpered and thrashed around. I didn't let go until she gave up, she probably gave up because I cut her air flow off but hey, a lunas got to do what a luna got to do. She bowed her head before laying down, I obviously hurt her, she yelped as weight was put on her ribs. I ran over to Ally and shifted so I could see her wounds. I found five broken ribs, badly bruised stomach, small gash on her forehead and bruises every inch of her body. I remembered I could heal but healing myself already drains most of my energy, I didn't need to shift to howl, so I howled for Luke to come immediately. 

Luke's POV

I heard Angel howl for me, Lucas got that Ally and her had fought Angie but Angel won, though. I was ran out side of the house, jumped, and shifted in mid air. When I saw Angel and Ally, I saw red. Angie was shifted tending to her wounds. She saw me and fear stuck her huge eyes,  right now she was staring at her death. I ran over to Angel, she looked fine because of her power but Ally on the other hand looked dead. I mind linked the pack doctor( my mom), my beta cousin, and third command friend to come get Angie and take her to a cell. My beta is my cousin, Jeff, has been the beta since his dad was paralyzed when I was 15. My third command, Alex, has been my friend since first grade and is very trust worthy. I picked up Ally and began running, Angel right beside, she was trying to blink away tears. She yelped every so often until we got to the doctor wing of the pack house. I set Ally down and assisted Angel, she was bit pretty good, Angie will die for this for sure. Angel curled up beside me on the bed in one of the wings room, she yelped as she curled up; I hate seeing her cry. I hummed her favorite song, A thousand years by Christina Perri, I stayed where I was until she woke up. Angel woke up with a groan, I kissed her softly at first, the kiss ended when she moved her ankle. 

The doctor came in after a while to tell us the news about Ally, Angel was tense the whole way through him talking. When he told us what was wrong, I broke, I started to cry and shake. Angel brought us to our room immediately, I started sobbing my heart out. I may never see ally again, Angel layed there with my head on her stomach, she sooths me until i fall asleep, she's the best mate ever. I wake up to find Angel still holding me, I get up and use the bathroom and  take a shower. I get out and start crying again, I'm weak, tears come harder as I think of her. Angel's voice, ful of concern, comed through the door and I cry harder. Angel comes through the door and hugs me, I hug back like theres no tomorrow. 

"Your not weak, you just care about her. I do. I cried when you fell asleep, I will take care of you, I'm doing your job as alpha for this week and you will feel better. " She kissed me hard with love and passion, I picked her up and layed on the bed together not breaking the kiss. When we broke I cuddled up to her like a little boy, my head on her stomach, hugging her while she stroked my hair and sang "A thousand years". It felt good to be small again, Angel will make a great mother.

*update tonight, i know you will want to know what happens. Ally is not being killed off, I like her, She stays the whole way*