Promise-what?

Luke's POV

Angel and I were sitting on the couch cuddling while watching "The Fault In Our Stars" , in the living room.  Today was only her and I, nobody would bug us at all and as you see, we are enjoying it a lot. When the movie is over I will do something I have wanted to do since I met Angel.

*******Flash back*******

"Chief Chris?" I am so worried he will say no. "Yes, Luke." He was in the kitchen at the table with his laptop. My hand started sweating, I began to feel hot and shaking. He looked up from his laptop waiting for me to continue.

"May I give your granddaughter her promise ring? I am asking because I don't know if she or you  are ready." I slowly said with out stutter, he face was thoughtfull and I would hate a no tight now. I got Angel a promise ring last week while she was training,  luckily she didn't question my day. Chris cleared his throat bringing me out of thought,  he closed his laptop and looked at me with a unreadable face. Then I never thought a simple yes would make me so happy.

"Yes you may. You also may give her her final ring when the times right, just tell me first. I know you are protective and a good mate for Angel." He shook my hand before telling me to do that night  at the end of the regular pack meeting. I feel like jumping with joy, sound girly, I know. Don't judge me, Okay?

*******End of flash back********

Angel was snoring softly until Josh came in and accidentally knocking over a vase. Angel gave him a death glare waking her up but like normal, cuddled up again and refalling asleep.

Angel and I  were on stage and the meeting was almost time. Chris ended but didn't dismiss, Angel was confused as I got up pulling her with me. I was so nervous that I would mess up or her say no, I looked at Chris and he gave me a helping nod. I got down on one knee and started my speech.

" Angelina Hope Foster, I have loved you since day one. I love your smile, your hair and you always brighten the mood when you walk into the room. You laugh is like music to my ears, you always understand or say you do when you don't just to help. I want you to be mine forever and you will be one day and I love you. I love you with all my heart,  and I hope you say yes to me. Angelina Hope Foster,  Will you wear this promise ring and be mine for forever?"   Most of the girls gasped or squealed in joy, the guys mostly smiled and fist bumped. Angel was crying a yes, I put it on her finger and it fit perfectly.  She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hard, we heard wolf whistles and howls, also a lot a aww. I kissed back harder, Lucas  pureed in pleasure until we whimpered.  She pulled away smiling ear to ear, I'm pretty sure we both are smiling like idiots but can you blame us.

Did you catch the TFIOS reference? I am afraid the book is only lasting much longer.  I'm making the book 25 parts and I'm this is the 21st. No author notes or anything in the last 4 parts. I'll writing  another one I'm sure. I'm sorry if the chapters are short. I can never write long for some reason.

Luna out! (salute)