Dont take advantage

Luke's POV

Angle and I are at her rez, she got me to stay a week with her at here. She is  very  manipulative when she wants to be. Angel was in the kitchen baking with her grandma while I was in the loving room with Josh. I remembered when she first made me breakfast that she said not to tale advantage and Josh learned his lesson. I really am curios, he does kinda hate me still, though.

"Josh?" He looks over at me to continue. " Angel told me not to take advantage of her and that learned your lesson, what did she mean?" He grumbled something when I said Angel, he still answered. He was telling me and I did notice he was nervous while telling.

" She didn't cook, talk or let me hear her sing for a whole week. It killed me not to have her near me, I only lasted a day before I was begging on my knees. She is so dang stubborn when it comes to apologising, I had to beg for forgiveness that whole week. AHHH!" He screamed when Angel came up behind him and layed a hand on his shoulder. She was laughing really hard on the ground, Josh recovered and jumped on top of her.  They syarted arguing like five year olds, that was until a voice that no one likes to hear filled the living room. "Josh! Angelina! Stop fighting! Or you'll sleep outside, yes that means no Luke for the night." Their grandma threatened,  they quickly got on seperated couches.

-----that night------

Us three layed outside by the fire, on our phones, ofcourse. After a while I heard snoring, I looked over to find Josh's head on Angels shoulder and her head on top of his. She was hugging him and he was doing the same, they were so cute like that. I carefully got up and take a picture of them, it felt good to see Angel have fun with him. I could feel through the bond how happy she was to wrestle with him and have lovely moments.

I woke up to find Angel was under his arm like we sleep at night. She looked beautiful with the rising of the sun shining on her. How was I so lucky? I won't test the moon goddess on this one.

Luke is so inoccent,  think again. what will he do with that picture of her and her cousin together. hmmmm. >:]

Luna Angel out  (Salute)

P.S. My friend calls me luna and I call her ally. We love our characters