Ally go get Luke

Luke's POV

I woke up for the third day in the same position. Ally has been in and out for three days,  I just want her to be lively and fun again. Angel has been doing everything for me,  work and cooking. I should help, but I'm never able to stay in a mood for long. I get very angry or sad quickly, Angel is always helping when I need it. Angel is sleeping curled up in my arms, she isn't hurt anymore. She may have a limp once and while but she's okay, Angie was banned from the territory that day of the fight. Lucas has been quite as he tries to talk to Ally's wolf.

"Mmmjhhhdhdbcsoshdjo" Angelina grumbles as she sits up and stretches. I laugh earning me a glare. Her hair is sticking up in every direction, she looks in the bathroom mirror and shrieks about it.

--------5 hours later--------

Angels POV

"Ally? Your awake, your finally able to be your normal freak self!" I half shout at Ally as I heard she was walking yesterday, I ran over and hugged her like no tomorrow. She and I laughed about random things that came to mind. "Listen, I need you to come help me with Luke. He......" She had worry in her eyes, she nodded for me to continue. "He.. has been broken since he found you, I've been doing all the work and only to come back to him in bed. He cries a lot  and gets upset easily, I hold him like a child almost every night since." I finished with a couple tears, she agrees. I bring her to our door, she nods for me to open the door and she gasped when she sees Luke. He has his phone on his chest as if he fell asleep while on his phone, she walks over to him hesitantly. I follow, I try to wake him but failing majory bad, I sit on top of him and I start kissing him. He returns the kiss harder and finally wakes up, he look beside me and freezes. He looks happily at me, then tackles both, Ally and I, in a huge hug. Luke's back and Ally, could this week get any better.

----- 1 week later-----

Stiil Angels POV

"Luke! No kisses for a week." Luke got drunk and tried to kiss another girl, I forgave him, but punishment won't slip away for sure. "Awwwww, come on Angel. Is that Angelina or Angel saying that? Oh shut up Ally, shut Alyssa up ,too. She gives me a headache more then you." Ally's wolf is named Alyssa, and they both have been angry at him and for obviously not quietly. "Quit being a SOUR WOLF!" Ally shot back, Luke growled at her and not a friendly one but they still argued.

"SHUT UP PANSYCAKE  PEASENTS!" 

They shut up, well.....Ally did any way. " Did you just call me a pansycake and a peasent? I am not that, exspecially a peasent." I shot him the Don't- argue-with-me glare and he was quiet, Luke went back to his office and Ally went her room I think. I followed Luke to his- our office so I can talk to him, we did everything but talk. He pushed me up against the wall, leaving small kisses on my neck and soon he found my lips. We ended up on the couch making out, that was until I heard some one coming towards the office. Luke opened the door to find Jeff standing there with Huge news, I was shocked and very happy to meet him. The news was Ally found her mate! I only know her mate's name is........Noah.