LUKE! NOAH! BOYS!

Ari "fell" off the swing, Alex was pushing her and "accidentally" pushed too hard. I know Ari threw a toy at his head this morning and everything, but still. Ally punished Alex....and Luke. She was still crying when Ally got home so she smacked Luke hard on the back of his head.  It was pretty funny actually, Ally took Ari then hit Luke and left to her room. Luke didn't have time to react, he shocked and his face was priceless. 

"Luke, go get Liam and Xavier for lunch." They were at the pack house with the other kids, Luke groaned but didn't argue. Luke doesn't like going to get them because they never listen when it comes to leaving places. Luke one time called me because he couldn't get them to come so they hid from him and  turns out they hid in the kitchen there.  "Ang where is Luke and the boys?" Ally asked, I did not know. "He left about twenty minutes ago,  I don't know." She muttered a oh boy comment and we went to find what they were doing.

"LUKE! NOAH! BOYS!" All of them were covered in mud, head to toe and we were furious. They froze in their places, they think they can wrestle in mud with out us finding out. Noah, Luke, Liam, Xavier,  Tucker, and Alex, all  gulped and stood up. Ari was just sitting on a tree stump with her Barbie doll, not caring what happens. Ally grabbed her and started to walk away, thanks for the support Ally. The boys stood in a line walking home behind me, Luke, a big mighty alpha, acting like a 4 year old.

The boys cleaned up and ate, Luke and Noah played Xbox while the actual boys played in their rooms. Luka nd Noah are very competitive, they will end up fighting over who cheated and who was the best.